30 Day Shred Challenge!

How come?

Hi hope u don't mind me joining in if thats ok? I'm CC and doin 30DS but struggling to do it every day gettin bored has anyone else found this?

Also wobbly tum in regards to your 3lb weight gain have you drank enough water? It's possible for the body to hold onto upto 10lbs in water if it us dehydrated. I showed an 8lb gain 2 weeks ago and then a 15lb loss last week with the only real difference was drinking lots of water. Hope that helps :)

Also wobbly tum in regards to your 3lb weight gain have you drank enough water? It's possible for the body to hold onto upto 10lbs in water if it us dehydrated. I showed an 8lb gain 2 weeks ago and then a 15lb loss last week with the only real difference was drinking lots of water. Hope that helps :)

Wow! Really? I've been struggling with fluid intake so will step it up :) thank you, and welcome to the thread :)
I'm a little bored by it tbh and am looking forward to moving up a level.

Right weighed this morning and I'm a pound and half more than last week. Looking at my photos I've been taking my tummy looks bigger than before. To top that I think I've pulled a muscle in my bum. Aghhh. Feel so demotivated and grumpy. Feel like giving up on the whole thing.

I'm so rubbish! I was the one who created this thread & challenge but I've been AWOL! I have done 30DS now and again, but havent managed two consecutive days just yet.. it is getting easier to do each time I do it though so that's a major plus!

Well done everyone, you're all doing fab! :)

Right weighed this morning and I'm a pound and half more than last week. Looking at my photos I've been taking my tummy looks bigger than before. To top that I think I've pulled a muscle in my bum. Aghhh. Feel so demotivated and grumpy. Feel like giving up on the whole thing.

Oh my god, me too about the tummy bit! I've not yet weighed in this morning but my tummy is defo bigger than before, almost bloated :-/
Right, I'm going to get my lazy bum out of bed and stand on the scales....... :)

I think my belly looks bigger too but I can feel a bit of muscle under all the spare tyre. After 3 kids seriously didn't realise u had tummy muscles.
Struggling to do more than 2 days in a row on level 1 but overall feel stronger. Got WI this morn too. Gd luck on everyone else's WI

Don't get me wrong I have muscle developing, especially beneath the wobble on the tum but I don't look smaller (going to take pics later) and my newly acquired jeans are a little tight round the middle :-(
I've not changed weight today even thou I ate loads yesterday!

It doesn't make sense does it ? I'm so demotivated today I'm just sitting on my backside watching tv whilst ds is asleep. I should really be making the most of my time and do 30ds but I can't bring myself to move.

It doesn't make sense does it ? I'm so demotivated today I'm just sitting on my backside watching tv whilst ds is asleep. I should really be making the most of my time and do 30ds but I can't bring myself to move.

Me too, I'm not sure if I'm even going to do it today.... Naughty isn't it? I may try to mix it up a bit and do different dvd's each day for variety.
Maybe the 30ds just doesn't work for us?

And me. Had big plans to do 30DS today and blitz my house instead I'm now eating ice cream. Well tomorrow is the start of another day :)

I'm going to try and do it or I'll just be disapointed with myself. I'm going to get it out the way. I really can't be bothered though. I've ordered ripped in 30 off amazon so hopefully that will be better

Better than nothing :)

Nope *hangs head in shame* I had beer and KFC instead! Lol :)

In my defense my knees have started hurting and I think I need to rest them :-(

Have done it nearly everyday , missed one day, ate way under cals and still not lost so ate pizza for tea and now drinking wine lol think the "lose 20lb in 30 days is a little far fetched for us

Back