30 Day Shred Challenge!

Well I've done some sit ups this morning so I might just do a few jillian moves from the dvd around the house as I go. That way I'm still doing exercise although not as intense.

Lisa - I admire your dedication x well done!
I've disappointed myself by not even finishing the 10 days so will defo do something today, although not sure it will be Jilllian :) I think maybe my body needs a higher cardio workout to lose more fat before I tone :-/

wobbly tum! said:
Lisa - I admire your dedication x well done!
I've disappointed myself by not even finishing the 10 days so will defo do something today, although not sure it will be Jilllian :) I think maybe my body needs a higher cardio workout to lose more fat before I tone :-/

Ah thank you. Today I have a whiny 4 year old and a teething 1 year old to contend with so any more exercise is out the window today by the look of it. Roll on school x

Ah thank you. Today I have a whiny 4 year old and a teething 1 year old to contend with so any more exercise is out the window today by the look of it. Roll on school x

Ooh, does not sound good! I'm counting down the days till my 3yr old goes to pre school every afternoon :)
Good luck for any exercise you can squeeze in x

Well I did none today. Nevermind. Tomorrow is another day. It is nice when they go to school. Ds1 is in reception at school and I find when he is being a pain the weekend really drags. I'm back at work after maternity soon and ds2 will be going to nursery so maybe I'll fit in more exercise then.

Well I'm back to my lightest ever weight after doing no exercise. How strange. I think I'm going to try and lose 5 more pounds to get to goal then I will do shred again. That way if I stay the same or put on I won't be too disapointed. Anyone still doing shred ?

Well done! I've also given up on any exercise as my knees have become really painful (ongoing problem) so I've got to rest them. Good luck with the weight x

Thinking of starting up again. Any takers?
I tried the level one this eve - it was tough but not unbearable, although cannot do a full press up or lunge properly. But if you're up for doing the 30 days I'll have a go.

What size weights would you guys recommend using for someone who has never worked out before?

Back