30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

Lyndzi76 - Day 3 - Level 1 - SnS
Jonsgirl80 - Day 3 - Level 1 -Atkins
kimmi1982 - Day 5 - Level 1 - Atkins
AtkinsFTW - Day 7 - Level 1 - Atkins

Hi all, I am back after my day's rest and I did not want to do it, not one bit! But, hubby said that if I am going to do my exercise then he will do his, so we motivated each other! I have to say, I nearly lost my dinner a couple of times (don't drink a large glass of water before your workout like i did!) and am starting to worry about moving up a level as I've seen the intro, it has some challenging moves!

But, no measuring or weighing until I finish this so I actually feel fab not getting on the scales all the time and every time I go into bathroom they call me! Well, now their call has been silenced and I have 27 days to go.

How have you guys gotten on, I think I read that jonsgirl and kimmi you did your workouts but feel free to update your stats as I am out of synch since my (planned) day off.

Apologies for no update from me - I'm on day 4 now. But back on it tomorrow evening. Think my muscles have recovered over the weekend x

Yes I've done day 4 x

Sorry girlies but I am dropping out :-( I've struggled the past 2 weeks with rubbish losses and demotivation and as a result have had a terrible weekend.ineed to go back to the start, need to go back to clean and green and just put all my attention to getting the basics right. I need to see the numbers on the scales go down, that's how my mind works. I'm at the beginning of my journey with 4-5 stone to lose, those numbers are so important to me!

So all the best ladies, looking forward to your before and after pics, I'm sure ill be hugely envious at the end!! Xx

Lyndzi76 - Day 4 - Level 1 - SnS
Jonsgirl80 - Day 4 - Level 1 -Atkins
AtkinsFTW - Day 8 - Level 1 - Atkins

Me oh my, can I feel it tonight!! I did as I said and did 2 minutes of abs with each set but when it came to my 6 minute 'fix' I couldn't get the dvd to work. I burned it onto my computer and tried to make it readable in my dvd, it didn't like it so I am just going to burn it to my computer in bits and do the work out from my laptop/phone.

Lyndzi and Jonsgirl, how are you getting on?

Hello, sorry for doing a bit of a disappearing act. I'm still struggling with 30 day shred so decided I'm going to do it 3 times a week and probably remain on level 1.

I'm still here.

Not done shred tonight as am shattered. Done a bit of skipping though :)

will return tomorrow for day 5 x

Day 5 done and decided to add in more cardio in the forms of skipping - just hope the floorboards can take it lol x

I had to drag myself off the sofa. Did you manage to do 30 day shred? But more importantly did you find a dummy? Lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol Lyndzi, yeah, bought 3 spares so we don't have this again!

I have to say, I STARTED doing it and got to the pushups (first exercise after warm-up) and gave up. My heart wasn't in it, I wasn't even doing them properly, it was 9.30pm and I was emotionally and physically exhausted. :(

BUT, I am back today, and I have decided I must do my exercises sooner, half 9 is way too late.

Well done to you two for keeping it up!

Haha this made me laugh, no word of a lie, I went to the pound shop and stocked up (4 for £1) bargin . I've got about 50 of them.
all hell would break lose if my toddler lost his dummy

x

Back