30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

I am a weakling lol.

Strangely i found level 2 much easier than level 1 xx

Really? You must have seriously improved your fitness level with level 1 then. Well done!

Last time I did level 2 it hurt to go for a wee!

Lol I was expecting level two to kill me and I was quite disappointed - I was like "is that it?" I think I found the cardio on level one really hard going though so I think that was the difference.

Lol I was expecting level two to kill me and I was quite disappointed - I was like "is that it?" I think I found the cardio on level one really hard going though so I think that was the difference.

Yeah I think the cardio is a killer on level 1... The jacks and jump rope have me gasping for breath!!!

Excellent Kimmi! Welcome aboard, I'm really getting into it now, got a workout sheet, apparently you're meant to do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for another 10 then level 3 for the last 10. I've attached the workout schedules and I'm game to do all 3 (what have I signed myself up for?!?!?!)
Hi, Toni! Just wondering where you got the workout sheet and the workout schedule from? Did they come with the DVD? I'm awaiting the delivery of my 30-day shred from Amazon. Thanks!

Anne x

Hiya ZM, I got them off google images and rummaging through people's blogs, I'm not sure if they're legit but seemed good to me! Still have not restarted 30DS as still very sleep deprived (it's the 02.30am roll call that is doing me in, then an hour or so to get them back to sleep then wake up for good at 05.30am) I don't know how they do it!?

Hiya ZM, I got them off google images and rummaging through people's blogs, I'm not sure if they're legit but seemed good to me! Still have not restarted 30DS as still very sleep deprived (it's the 02.30am roll call that is doing me in, then an hour or so to get them back to sleep then wake up for good at 05.30am) I don't know how they do it!?
What do you do, Toni?

Thanks for sharing those workout "calendars" :) I've printed them off this morning as my dvd arrived. I also started level 1 today. So that's level 1, day 1 for me!

Can I join you on here, guys? xx

Full time mother (1 1/2 and 3 1/12 - sharing a new room = very little sleep and very grumpy parents) and soon to be another business owner. *sob* And, to top it all off, my scales broke so unless I get my butt into gear and go out tonight and buy a new set I'm scale-less for tomorrow's weigh in.

You're V welcome to join us on here ZM, Kel has been giving the 30DS a good seeing to these last 10 days (well done you) and Teeney has been in there somewhere too, doing well!

Thank you! I'm so excited to join on here as I don't think I can do the 30DS on my own.. I started today and I kept on pausing for breath.. :( Hopefully, I'll do better tomorrow. You're doing great guys! x

Go Zoey's mummy - I still get out of breath but I can now get through it!!! You will too xxx
Soooo looking forward to that day. Thank you, Kel! xx

Back