30 Day Shred - Join me if you dare!! (Started 25.08.13)

I did 15 mins of day1 of this today (unfortunately baby wanted fed before the end!) it's a start tho, will try to get back on it tomorrow! X

Well done for making the start! How old is baby? X

She's 8 months & in at everything so quite demanding just now! If I can't manage to do it through the day I will need to do it at night when girls are in bed but would rather get it over with early in the day as I don't really like exercise lol!! X

She's 8 months & in at everything so quite demanding just now! If I can't manage to do it through the day I will need to do it at night when girls are in bed but would rather get it over with early in the day as I don't really like exercise lol!! X

Lol me neither! Wish I was an early riser so I could get it done first thing. x

Day 17 done - cant wait to get off level 2 as its a killer :-(
Weekend off as I'm in B'ham tomorrow and having a day doing absolutely nothing on Sunday :)

Found this motivational pic online, loved it! 1381557819425.jpg

And this one ...
1381557968988.jpg

Day 2 done! I was turning the air blue, all the names I've called that woman, but still, I did it. Tomorrow I plan to do my sneaky pilates (sneaky because I recorded a gym pilates sesh on my phone, how devious am I?!) and will be redoing monday's class. I am going to do 3 day rotation, 30DS, Pilates then day off. If I feel up to it and fitter later on my leave out every 2nd off day, so my 30DS has turned into a 90 DS with pilates and breaks!

Day 2 done! I was turning the air blue, all the names I've called that woman, but still, I did it. Tomorrow I plan to do my sneaky pilates (sneaky because I recorded a gym pilates sesh on my phone, how devious am I?!) and will be redoing monday's class. I am going to do 3 day rotation, 30DS, Pilates then day off. If I feel up to it and fitter later on my leave out every 2nd off day, so my 30DS has turned into a 90 DS with pilates and breaks!

Yay, well done you!!!! It gets easier :)
I'm having a week off, too much on :-( x

Back