30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

I am glad I am not alone and it is what seems to be a "normal" pain, Its not excruciating but makes jumping jaks hard work. Today I have actually felt my muscles aching and twinging more! My stomaches still achy when I get up from lying down and my arms and chest muscles are still quite sore but I am hoping it wont get worse as its definitely not as bad as I thought it would be! Will probably feel it more tomorrow morning though when I attempt to do it all again! Yikes... lol!! But I am determined and I am sure as you say it will get easier :) x
Keep it up everyone!! Well done!! x

My arms are not to bad, but I am used to lugging 4 kiddies about all the time. Now my legs on the other hand big OW I can do the jumping jacks but I get so much pain on the jumping rope bit through my calfs I just stick to jumping jacks. On day 5 now and still got horrible aches in my thighs when I sit or kneel down. I don't remember feeling like this the first time (last yr) I did the 30 day shred. Must be getting older lol xx

Thats a normal way to feel, you do improve remarkably quickly with this and it will begin to feel a lot easier. Then you start Level 2, which is a whole new world of pain all over again :D :D :D

Oh no don't say that! lol

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I didn't do day 2 as I went for a 5mile walk and swimming. And I'm off swimming again this morning, I am however going to try and do both the shred and swimming today. I'll see how achy I am after my hours swim :)

I am only doing the shred on days I.don't do my other excerises as I enjoy them and don't wanna give them up but I'm kinda hoping by the end of it I'll be able to do swimming and the shred on the same day :)

Day 6 completed, wahoo nearly a week of exercise lol xx

Well done caldil, how have you found it?

MissMuNkY said:
Well done caldil, how have you found it?

I must admit finding it harder this time round. When I did it back in December I seemed to really enjoy it and didn't struggle to much. This time round finding it harder with bad aches in my legs and it doesn't seem as fun. Probably just me being lazy and this weather not helping. I'm sure I will start to enjoy it again soon, I hope xx

I did it! Day 1! I'm dying :( but yay

Well done with the shredding guys! I've just finished day 6. Weighed in this morning and STS, which is good because I was expecting a small gain because of the shredding.X

Started the shred this morning day 1 completed :)

Day 7 completed. It's getting better x

I have done day 3 yesterday and its day 4 for me this evening (This morning I just got so carried away that didn't squeeze it in early, instead did some sorting of clothes! lol) .. Must admit its still pretty much hard work but its managable and I do feel like at least I have put in a 20 min intensive workout ! Will see how I feel after the evenings shed :rolleyes:...

Well done to everyone who is starting!! We can do it! x :)

Oh Just to add I used weights yesterday and felt I did have more of a workout, I think they were 1lb each weight? Its the green Zumba sticks....So will continue with those

Another thing to add... Is it just me or do other people make " arrggghhhh " noises when trying to push through those bicycle crunches at the end?... That is by far the hardest for me!! lol... then the first 2 mins of cardio!!!.. Squattings still a pain for me because of my knees but I don't squat as low on and off and find it helps me just a little.!

I am extremely unbalanced and not very flexible at the end with the stretches!!!... You should see me wabbling about everywhere when I have hold of one foot!! :8855: Getting up from the floor after abs is rather amusing too! lol..

LilmissMunchies said:
Glad to hear its getting better hun! I can see myself staying on level 1 for a bit longer than anticipated though! :p

I was actually thinking of staying on level 1 the whole 30 days lol. Must admit when I last did it I actually found level 3 easier than level 2 ( level 2 is the devil. :)

Oh my lids. Nearly fell down the stairs after doing level one the first time. Jesus, does she work you! It looks nothing, buy my face was as red as a tomato. And sweat. Yuck.
Nearly an hour later and my legs still haven't fully recovered.

Oh my lids. Nearly fell down the stairs after doing level one the first time. Jesus, does she work you! It looks nothing, buy my face was as red as a tomato. And sweat. Yuck.
Nearly an hour later and my legs still haven't fully recovered.

Yes the sweat is impressive!! (and gross !! lol).. Hope those legs ease up x I find a cool shower when I'm finished helps me..I did use deep heat on my arms the second day as It felt quite uncomfortable and knew I'd have trouble the next day if I didn't get some relief and they have eased off quite a bit now.. But I am due to do day 4 in a min so may change lol!!..
Well done at sticking out the first day hun! x I like coming on and sharing my experiences.. Gives me huge motivation hearing how everyone is doing and progressing! :)

Leia247 said:
I did it! Day 1! I'm dying :( but yay

Well done! You know what Jillian says - if you feel like dying, follow Anita :p

cheekylau said:
Started the shred this morning day 1 completed :)

Well done for starting! :)

Back