30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

LilmissMunchies said:
Yes the sweat is impressive!! (and gross !! lol).. Hope those legs ease up x I find a cool shower when I'm finished helps me..I did use deep heat on my arms the second day as It felt quite uncomfortable and knew I'd have trouble the next day if I didn't get some relief and they have eased off quite a bit now.. But I am due to do day 4 in a min so may change lol!!..
Well done at sticking out the first day hun! x I like coming on and sharing my experiences.. Gives me huge motivation hearing how everyone is doing and progressing! :)

I don't even know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Let alone drive, got to get up early to take my lad to see the torch. I'm actually a little scared of waking up tomorrow. Lol
I thought twenty minutes will be a breeze. How wrong was I!!!!
Thanks for the advice. May buy deep heat tomorrow just incase.
Hope you did well at day 4.
Was going to take my measurements and pics tonight and compare them on day 10, well that's if I survive that long!

Just wanted to join in.....I've just completed day 1 of the shred but didn't have any weights so quick improvisation n used tins of beans out of the kitchen cupboard.
I after say I was doing modified on some bits but I didn't think it was too bad but I can feel the muscles have been worked in my legs.
Day 2 tomorrow.....see how I get on with it. I really want to tone up quickly without spending hours at the gym

I did it in the evenings for the last few days but my OH kept coming in to correct my posture. So annoying! Whenever I ignored him he'd be 'telling on me' to Jillian aka the TV lol So I'm back to doing it in the mornings and I think I much prefer it. Day 7 today but I have no aches or pains whatsoever. While I'm doing it, I sweat loads and it feels like I'm really working out but no pain afterwards like in the beginning. Should I stay on level 1 or move to level 2?

I do feel jealous of there surroundings when I watch it, all that space in a lovely air conditioned room with there comfy mats. I have a small living room with me sweating before it starts as its such a warm house with 4 kids running around and lying on the floor and a puppy nipping my ankles and trying to run off with my weights. It's a work out in its self trying to get make some space to do my workout lol xx

MissAshleyK said:
I did it in the evenings for the last few days but my OH kept coming in to correct my posture. So annoying! Whenever I ignored him he'd be 'telling on me' to Jillian aka the TV lol So I'm back to doing it in the mornings and I think I much prefer it. Day 7 today but I have no aches or pains whatsoever. While I'm doing it, I sweat loads and it feels like I'm really working out but no pain afterwards like in the beginning. Should I stay on level 1 or move to level 2?

I know the feeling, I have my 5 year old daughter thinking she's jillian, every 2 mins she's saying now puff out air, make your legs straight, quick lie down lie down lol :)

The pain afterwards definitely gets easier. I'm onto day 7 in the morning and although it still hurts at the time, I feel mostly fine after.

I definitely grunt a bit in the bicycle crunches - they kill!!

Hahaha your last two posts made me chuckle. I'll consider myself lucky then! :D

I've been in the bath n my legs feel really bad since....oh dear I think I will be in pain tomorrow but we shall see.

No pain, no gain as they say. I got an holiday in 2 weeks n an outfit that I may need to shred to get into but won't know until the fancy dress arrives on Thursday

Just completed day 2 L1 and so far so good

Today is my last day of the shred for a couple days as @ 6.30am on Saturday morning I make my way to the bus and I want my body to recover I'm walking 9 miles up a mountain on the saturday and 16miles on the Sunday.. So 25miles all in over two days. I also probably won't restart the shred til the wednesday to give me monday and tuesday as a kind of rest day.

I knew I wouldn't complete the 10days in 10days as I do other excerise on some days and of course I have my epic part west highland way walk!! I will just resume on Wednesday and I think I might restart from day 1 as it would be almost a week off, but I'll see :)

Day 2 of the shred..... Off to get weighed then home to tackle level 1. I really want to see results so I'm gonna try n follow Natalie

I do feel jealous of there surroundings when I watch it, all that space in a lovely air conditioned room with there comfy mats. I have a small living room with me sweating before it starts as its such a warm house with 4 kids running around and lying on the floor and a puppy nipping my ankles and trying to run off with my weights. It's a work out in its self trying to get make some space to do my workout lol xx

This made me :roofles: !! But forgot to comment yesterday to say ! lol x

Day two. Came home in my dinner hour to do it. Now that's dedication. Only problem is I couldn't make a drink in work as it involved walking down the stairs and unless I held on to the bannister with both hands and walked like a crab I would have been stuck upstairs. Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Hoping the hot shower helps. Please let me not ache tomorrow.

Ment to be doing day 8 but my wonderful 4 yr old had other plans. After hunting high and low for my DVD he informed me he put in the wii ( which already had a disc in ) so it's well and truly jammed in. So no shred or wii until Friday when the man of the house is home to rescue me. I'm actually gutted in a strange way as really don't want to loose the motivation it took me so long to build up :(

kayla81 said:
Day two. Came home in my dinner hour to do it. Now that's dedication. Only problem is I couldn't make a drink in work as it involved walking down the stairs and unless I held on to the bannister with both hands and walked like a crab I would have been stuck upstairs. Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Hoping the hot shower helps. Please let me not ache tomorrow.

Lol this made me chuckle as I can relate to your post. I had a very bizarre idea once to do a session of body pump at the gym and I could barely walk back down the stairs to leave when it was finished. I honestly thought my legs were going to give way from under me hahaha

Good luck with the shower helping lol

Ment to be doing day 8 but my wonderful 4 yr old had other plans. After hunting high and low for my DVD he informed me he put in the wii ( which already had a disc in ) so it's well and truly jammed in. So no shred or wii until Friday when the man of the house is home to rescue me. I'm actually gutted in a strange way as really don't want to loose the motivation it took me so long to build up :(

Oh no! Maybe you could find it on YouTube, I saw they have level one on there.

Panic over I have done day 8. Put my i pod on had my alarm clock and did it from memory. Can't believe I remembered it all lol. Feel I worked better on me own than with Jillian ( sorry Jill ) got a right sweat on. Need me cold shower now xx

Whoa go you!! Well done! :D

Day 2 complete.....I started the level 1 following Natalie n by end of circuit 1 I was thinking omg u idiot, stuck with it(apart from the press ups, I am nowhere near able to do them yet).
My legs are feeling it n I'm really dreading getting up tomorrow but I'm determined to stick with it

Back