30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Wow Caldil - those are amazing! Makes my 8cm in 5 days look a bit measley! Must get back to it from tomorrow and get back on track! xx

Just done day four. Really had to drag myself off the settee and I just want to sit there and eat. Having a blah day. Feel better for doing it though. Just need to reign the food in after falling off track spectacularly yesterday.

kayla81 said:
Just done day four. Really had to drag myself off the settee and I just want to sit there and eat. Having a blah day. Feel better for doing it though. Just need to reign the food in after falling off track spectacularly yesterday.

Well done....I'm just about to start doing my 4th day.
I'm not feeling too bad at the minute but I bet I ain't saying that in 20 mins time

It wasn't bad actually. I managed to do more press ups but I had to stop on the lunges cos I was struggling to keep my knee in right place
Few more days n I should have level 1 sorted

10 day result

0.5 left arm (top) 0.5 inch right arm (top)
0.5 inch left forearm 0.5 inch right forearm
0.5 inch left calf. 0.5 inch right calf
1 inch left thigh 1 inch right thigh
3 inch waist (above belly button)
4 inch stomach (across belly button)
1.5 inch bum. 1.5 inch hips
2 inch under chest 1.5 inch over chest

Grand total so far 18.5 inches lost :) :) :)

That is great!!! Well done!!!

Caldil said:
10 day result

0.5 left arm (top) 0.5 inch right arm (top)
0.5 inch left forearm 0.5 inch right forearm
0.5 inch left calf. 0.5 inch right calf
1 inch left thigh 1 inch right thigh
3 inch waist (above belly button)
4 inch stomach (across belly button)
1.5 inch bum. 1.5 inch hips
2 inch under chest 1.5 inch over chest

Grand total so far 18.5 inches lost :) :) :)

That's amazing I'm hoping to lose a few inches in the next 2 week. If I even get half of what you've lost then I would be really happy

Day 5 L1 done halfway there :) wot is L2 like?

cheekylau said:
Day 5 L1 done halfway there :) wot is L2 like?

It's actually okay. I'm on day five, level one. But had a go at doing level two a few days ago as I was petrified of it. Most of the plank work I did modified, was no where near as scary as I thought though.

Well day 5 of the shred.....got up this morning without any aches or pains. I'll be doing my workout in about an hour still at level 1. I haven't noticed any differences yet but the tape measure might tell me otherwise later.
I'll let u know if there is any difference

Ok just done level 1 day 5. Not too bad today
Took my measurements and so far this is the result
Bust 1" loss
Waist 1" loss
Belly/hips 1" loss
Bum same

So 3" loss so far

Wow what a difference on day 5. Should I say it was easy and flew by...... Yes, yes I shall. Considering day one, two and three I could hardly walk. Lost 5 inches in total. Can't believe it! A whole inch from my waist, in five days. Wow.
Although on the scales I weigh more. But gutted about that as will be in for a gain this week and that's without the party tomorrow!

Jo2982 said:
Bust 1" loss
Waist 1" loss
Belly/hips 1" loss
Bum same

So 3" loss so far

It's amazing isn't it. I said I wasn't doing it til day 10 but thought is have a sneaky go.
Well done.

kayla81 said:
Wow what a difference on day 5. Should I say it was easy and flew by...... Yes, yes I shall. Considering day one, two and three I could hardly walk. Lost 5 inches in total. Can't believe it! A whole inch from my waist, in five days. Wow.
Although on the scales I weigh more. But gutted about that as will be in for a gain this week and that's without the party tomorrow!

Well done to you too.....I'm really gonna keep pushing myself n can't wait for day 10 to measure again. Gonna take pics too so I can see the difference
I too weigh heavier but I'm not bothered if I've lost inches then that's the result I'm after lol

Well just done the shred again today as u won't be doing it tomorrow. Just got to make myself do it on Monday! Hate taking a break as that's when I normally stop!

Jo2982 said:
Bust 1" loss
Waist 1" loss
Belly/hips 1" loss
Bum same

So 3" loss so far

Well done :)

kayla81 said:
Well just done the shred again today as u won't be doing it tomorrow. Just got to make myself do it on Monday! Hate taking a break as that's when I normally stop!

Im still to start level 2 today but keep putting it off as I'm so tired today but I know what you mean about having breaks I find it really hard to get into it again :)

Caldil said:
Im still to start level 2 today but keep putting it off as I'm so tired today but I know what you mean about having breaks I find it really hard to get into it again :)

Honestly level two is no where near as bad as I thought it was. I had a go on Wednesday. The plank work I did modified, buy wasn't scary as I thought. Now level three is supposed to be hell! I've not watched it yet. Too scared. Lol

kayla81 said:
Honestly level two is no where near as bad as I thought it was. I had a go on Wednesday. The plank work I did modified, buy wasn't scary as I thought. Now level three is supposed to be hell! I've not watched it yet. Too scared. Lol

To be honest I did the the 30 day in December and I actually found level 3 much easier than level 2. If your ok with level 2 there no need to worry for level 3 :)

I've been on and off level one the past few days. Totm didn't make it easy :( I was supposed to start level two today but I'm just too tired to do it. It's so hard to get back into it, it's ridiculous :( I'm determined to get back on it tomorrow tho. I'll try level two cos level one wasn't making me hurt anymore :D

What weights are you all using? I haven't got any and want to order some but I don't want to get them too heavy or too light
Can anyone recommend any?

Back