30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Jo2982 said:
I'm gonna take it steady n if I after miss put the jumping jacks then I will. I don't want to hurt myself further.

Hubby bought me a new pair of boots today which I was surprised at cos I was ready to pay for them n he said I'll buy u them.
He said there for sticking to the shred as usually i lose interest in any form of exercise.

Here they are......I am spoilt

Where are they from? What size heel is it? Don't like them too high, already 5'7.
Wow. I love them. I need them. Lol

There from shuh n the brand is irregular choice. There not high I'm 5'7 too n these don't make me look like a giant.....there real comfy too

Well done Miss Munky on your completed walk!! I think I am on day 9 of my shred as took yesterday off as been having jyp with my arms but I plan on doing the next 4 days running before my next break, if I can! I still havn't measured but going to do the 30ds again about 2 or so weeks after this first go and measure from the beginning then! lol.. I am gutted I didn't measure from the beginning this time but have decided i'll measure from day 10 so I can an least see some loss hopefully! x
Jo, I hope that knee feels better soon! If not it might be worth just getting it checked over as you might need some anti-inflamms to help? x
Sorry to hear you've not been well caldil, hopefully the worst is over ! x

Day 9 for me tonight (I think? Or day 8? I can't remember lol!! )

Thanks. The knee isnt better yet.....it's not swollen or anything it just hurts like hell. I said to hubby it feels like maybe I have a trapped nerve but dunno if that's possible in your knee??

I've trapped a nerve in my knee before and the pain literally made me scream. I had to stop the shred after going to see the doctor, my knee swelled up, started crunching with every step and hurt like hell.

I didn't know this but he said ibuprofen will only start to work as an anti-inflammatory after taking it 3 times a day for at least 5 days.

Just be really careful on it :)

Jo2982 said:
Thanks. The knee isnt better yet.....it's not swollen or anything it just hurts like hell. I said to hubby it feels like maybe I have a trapped nerve but dunno if that's possible in your knee??

You should go to the docs. Really, REALLY dont want to do the shred tonight. After being in work until 5 and then changing the front room around whilst trying to make the kids their tea is not good motivation. Plus I have the biggest load of ironing to do ?and I'm starving. And my back is killing for some reason. God I'm a moaner today!!!
Kids, bed, shred, food. And sod the ironing. It will be there tomorrow.

kayla81 said:
You should go to the docs. Really, REALLY dont want to do the shred tonight. After being in work until 5 and then changing the front room around whilst trying to make the kids their tea is not good motivation. Plus I have the biggest load of ironing to do ?and I'm starving. And my back is killing for some reason. God I'm a moaner today!!!
Kids, bed, shred, food. And sod the ironing. It will be there tomorrow.

I think I might have a rest day from the shred to give my knee some time to heal. It's weigh in night tonight so I will let u know how I do.....I was feeling light yesterday but I feel heavier today.
It's jubilee party at class n everyone brings in food to taste. So doubt I will get home n do the shred tonight even if I do decide to push myself

Ok so I didn't give it a miss.....I am silly but at least I'm dedicated. My calfs look like arnies. Perhaps I've pulled muscles but on a plus side.....ive been weighed tonight n lost 1.5lb so the shred must be working.

Jo2982 said:
Ok so I didn't give it a miss.....I am silly but at least I'm dedicated. My calfs look like arnies. Perhaps I've pulled muscles but on a plus side.....ive been weighed tonight n lost 1.5lb so the shred must be working.

Just go steady the last thing you want is to be off your feet for a while due to injury. Must admit your one tough cookie :)

Day 2 level 2 done and dusted. I didn't think I could change colour the way I did. Went from pink to red to purple in about 10 minutes lol. My 5 yr old kept saying mummy your very sweaty lots and lots sweaty. :)

Caldil said:
Day 2 level 2 done and dusted. I didn't think I could change colour the way I did. Went from pink to red to purple in about 10 minutes lol. My 5 yr old kept saying mummy your very sweaty lots and lots sweaty. :)

Hahahahaha i did level 1 earlier n tbh I didn't think it was hard to do apart from the jumping jacks. They play havoc with my leg.....according to reviews on you tube level 1 is knee killer n level 2 shoulder killer so if I can hold out til Friday then I can move to level 2 n hopefully my leg will get a rest

I'm not tough......I'm crying on the inside but I'm thinking about the holiday n also about getting back to target too(which I haven't been at for ages)

Jo2982 said:
Hahahahaha i did level 1 earlier n tbh I didn't think it was hard to do apart from the jumping jacks. They play havoc with my leg.....according to reviews on you tube level 1 is knee killer n level 2 shoulder killer so if I can hold out til Friday then I can move to level 2 n hopefully my leg will get a rest

I'm not tough......I'm crying on the inside but I'm thinking about the holiday n also about getting back to target too(which I haven't been at for ages)

Sorry don't want to pee on your parade lol but I think level 2 is bad on the legs as you do use them a lot. Think while your knee is the way it is when you hit level 2 just follow Ali.

I know what you mean about getting to target. I've not been at my target weight since 2007 and I'm determined to get there once and for all :) x

Caldil said:
Sorry don't want to pee on your parade lol but I think level 2 is bad on the legs as you do use them a lot. Think while your knee is the way it is when you hit level 2 just follow Ali.

I know what you mean about getting to target. I've not been at my target weight since 2007 and I'm determined to get there once and for all :) x

Oh bugger.....lol

I haven't been at target since 2010. I stayed at target for over a year n then I just seemed to gain all the time n have been up n down ever since.
Last year I got close to target(about 2lb off) then went to las Vegas n piled loads back on.
I'm doing this shred to try n get my arse in gear once n for all

Jo2982 said:
Oh bugger.....lol

I haven't been at target since 2010. I stayed at target for over a year n then I just seemed to gain all the time n have been up n down ever since.
Last year I got close to target(about 2lb off) then went to las Vegas n piled loads back on.
I'm doing this shred to try n get my arse in gear once n for all

Here here, lol. We will let Jill kick our butts and get to target wahoo. I've got my 30th in November and I'm determined to look the bell of the ball lol :)

Caldil said:
Here here, lol. We will let Jill kick our butts and get to target wahoo. I've got my 30th in November and I'm determined to look the bell of the ball lol :)

Sounds like you have the same goal as me. Its my 30th end of July n I have seen a dress that I want to buy n wear for meal with friends n family. I just need to lose some serious timber before I would even contemplate trying the dress on though. The shops a bit snooty like a size 12 is fat :-(
I have around 6 weeks before I need to go squeeze into it though

Well I did it. Finally. Did start, got to minutes into it and turned it off. Then thought get off your lazy backside...... I did it but had to push myself, first time I've not wanted to so it.
I don't even know what day I'm on!!

Day 10 L1 completed start L2 tomorrow feeling really excited and have so far resisted the temptation to weigh really wanna get to day 30 before i do so will hopefully see a good loss

Well think it might be a rest day for me today.....it's day 10 n last day of level 1 n I really want to push through with it but my leg is killing today. I'll see what I'm like after I've had my tea

Ok so I didn't have a rest day......but that's day 10 n level 1 complete.
Level 2 is gonna kill me tomorrow I'm sure of it

Back