30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Jo2982 said:
Ok so I didn't have a rest day......but that's day 10 n level 1 complete.
Level 2 is gonna kill me tomorrow I'm sure of it

I had a feeling you wouldn't lol. When you start level 2 just copy Anita as there's not as much impact on your knees. As for the cardio theres jump rope and jump twists which I find after a bit hurts my knees and ankles, so what I do is just jog on the spot less strain and your still moving :)

Level 2 day 3 done :)

Day 3 level 2 all done :)

Caldil said:
I had a feeling you wouldn't lol. When you start level 2 just copy Anita as there's not as much impact on your knees. As for the cardio theres jump rope and jump twists which I find after a bit hurts my knees and ankles, so what I do is just jog on the spot less strain and your still moving :)

Thanks. I start level 2 tomorrow so let's see if I survive lol
I can't stop doing the shred. This might sound weird as it isn't something that I enjoy doing. I know what I'm like n if I take a rest day then I won't start again.

I want to lose some of my belly as soon as possible. But mostly I want to trim some off my hips

I know it's like a strange addiction lol. My problem areas my thighs I hate them. I'm pear shaped so all my weight goes straight on my bum and thighs and it's the last bloody place to loose it from. My tummys not great but don't think it's to bad after having 4 kiddies and the last 2 were only 12 mths apart :)

I'm like a weeble wobble.....hahahahahahahaha
I reckon that we all deserve a pat on the back for sticking with it for this long.
I have just over a week before I go on my hols then I'll be having 4 days off(at least)
Then I'll after get straight back into it when I come back

Jo2982 said:
I'm like a weeble wobble.....hahahahahahahaha
I reckon that we all deserve a pat on the back for sticking with it for this long.
I have just over a week before I go on my hols then I'll be having 4 days off(at least)
Then I'll after get straight back into it when I come back

Ha ha. I've been doing kettleworx as well hoping to get faster results. It has really good reviews as well.

Day 1 L2 done now i need a shower that was hard lol

I'm finally recovered from my walk so restarting the shred tomorrow, working long hours today and can't fit it in. I put on 2.5lbs this week my first gain since I started so I'm going to make sure I'm extra focussed over the next week to try and get it off, bit worried that the shred will muck it up but no mattee will just see what the scales say next thurs night.

MissMuNkY said:
I'm finally recovered from my walk so restarting the shred tomorrow, working long hours today and can't fit it in. I put on 2.5lbs this week my first gain since I started so I'm going to make sure I'm extra focussed over the next week to try and get it off, bit worried that the shred will muck it up but no mattee will just see what the scales say next thurs night.

Glad your back ready to join us all on this wonderful adventure lol. Don't worry to much about the gain as it could be water retention or something from that massive huge walk you did. Just keep measuring your inches as if you see a change there that's what counts more xx

Level 2 day 4 all done. Never had so many sweat beads think I've lost all water I have in my body through my head lol :)

Caldil said:
Level 2 day 4 all done. Never had so many sweat beads think I've lost all water I have in my body through my head lol :)

Lol reading that made me chuckle......I've got that to look forward to later

Omg I do believe that level 2 has killed me.....I cannot begin to explain the amount of pain I felt when attempting the squat thrusts n I think I may have completely knackered my leg after that

On a plus side it's day 1 done not that I managed much of it.

Omg!!!! Level two!!! Deary me. How can I sweat and huff and puff so much when it's the same amount of time as level one. Not to mention the same work out, by that I mean strength, cardio, abs. I know it's different moves but it's still the same form of exercise for the same amount of time. My arms and legs felt all wobbly. And the plank moves I did modified!! Killer.......
She's a devil woman.

kayla81 said:
Omg!!!! Level two!!! Deary me. How can I sweat and huff and puff so much when it's the same amount of time as level one. Not to mention the same work out, by that I mean strength, cardio, abs. I know it's different moves but it's still the same form of exercise for the same amount of time. My arms and legs felt all wobbly. And the plank moves I did modified!! Killer.......
She's a devil woman.

If u would have seen me today u would have been laughing your arse off.....I went to do some of the exercises n the mat was moving on my wood floor n I almost went arse over tit.
It's a killer n I had to do majority modified cos of my leg. I stupidly attempted the squat thrusts n quickly realised that it was a daft idea n switched lol

Jo2982 said:
If u would have seen me today u would have been laughing your arse off.....I went to do some of the exercises n the mat was moving on my wood floor n I almost went arse over tit.
It's a killer n I had to do majority modified cos of my leg. I stupidly attempted the squat thrusts n quickly realised that it was a daft idea n switched lol

That would have been quite entertaining to watch. Lol

kayla81 said:
Level 2, day 2...... It's not any easier. Only had one five second breather though.

We are at the same stage i did day 2 today finding im enjoying it more than level 1 even though its harder

Day 2 of level 2 complete.....I think I'm gonna die n I'm same colour as ribena berry.
I bought a support bandage today for my leg but it didn't help make the exercises easier. I'm gonna keep it on after I've been in bath though cos it might help heal my leg quicker

Jo2982 said:
Day 2 of level 2 complete.....I think I'm gonna die n I'm same colour as ribena berry.
I bought a support bandage today for my leg but it didn't help make the exercises easier. I'm gonna keep it on after I've been in bath though cos it might help heal my leg quicker

I'm like that colour wise. And it's not just my face. It's my chest and arms too!!!!

Back