30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Jo2982 said:
Well I would like to declare that I am putting the shred DVD back in its box.....I can't do any more with my leg like this. I need to rest it so I can walk on holiday pain free.
I don't think I did bad....got half way through n been doing it with injury 10 days too.
Let me know how u all get on.....love hearing about everyone's progress.

I will start the shred again when I get back from holiday but will after do level 1 all over again

No you can't........ I only know what day I'm on because I started with you. And i look what day you're on!! I'll confuse myself now. Lol
Bet you are gutted. But no point making it worse.
Have a good holiday.

kayla81 said:
No you can't........ I only know what day I'm on because I started with you. And i look what day you're on!! I'll confuse myself now. Lol
Bet you are gutted. But no point making it worse.
Have a good holiday.

Believe me I have thought about doing it tonight but I really need to rest it.
U will be fine unless u fancy taking a break until next Thursday. That's when I will be starting it again

Jo2982 said:
Believe me I have thought about doing it tonight but I really need to rest it.
U will be fine unless u fancy taking a break until next Thursday. That's when I will be starting it again

If I stop I won't restart it. This is the first time I've EVER stuck to DVD. In fact I'm pretty impressed with myself. By day three its back in the box collecting dust.
And I'm a little bit scared of her popping out of the tv and shouting at me.
I was doing the DVD the other week and the window cleaner came. I didn't care that he could see me, well I did, but was more scared of Jillian and her 5 second rule. Even when I went to pay him I was running in the spot, literally threw the money at him and shut the door. Just thank the lord I've known him since I was a child or he'd think I was crazy. Her 5 second rule is imbedded in my brain!!!

kayla81 said:
If I stop I won't restart it. This is the first time I've EVER stuck to DVD. In fact I'm pretty impressed with myself. By day three its back in the box collecting dust.
And I'm a little bit scared of her popping out of the tv and shouting at me.
I was doing the DVD the other week and the window cleaner came. I didn't care that he could see me, well I did, but was more scared of Jillian and her 5 second rule. Even when I went to pay him I was running in the spot, literally threw the money at him and shut the door. Just thank the lord I've known him since I was a child or he'd think I was crazy. Her 5 second rule is imbedded in my brain!!!

Yeah I know what u mean.... I never stick to anything. I'm the queen of good intentions lol.

I am deffo gonna start back on it when I come back off my holidays. I'll start back at level 1 though to easel self back into it gently. I've been impressed with the result I have seen so far n I'm determined that I would like to complete the shred n see how much I can lose in weight & inches

I'm deffo gonna start again by ease in at level 1. I'm also impressed with my commitment cos I normally give up after a day or so.
I've loved the results so far n I'm determined to complete the shred n see how much weight n inches I can lose

Jo2982 said:
I'm deffo gonna start again by ease in at level 1. I'm also impressed with my commitment cos I normally give up after a day or so.
I've loved the results so far n I'm determined to complete the shred n see how much weight n inches I can lose

I can see I've lost inches on the tape measure but I feel no different in my clothes which has sort of peed me off. And I took pics and they look no different!

I think I had a bit of a delayed reaction - my measurements were down but it wasn't 'til about 2 weeks later that my clothes started to feel different. This week I've worn 3 different outfits that I've never worn before because they've been too tight! Maybe give it a bit of time...x

Miss_Corset said:
I think I had a bit of a delayed reaction - my measurements were down but it wasn't 'til about 2 weeks later that my clothes started to feel different. This week I've worn 3 different outfits that I've never worn before because they've been too tight! Maybe give it a bit of time...x

Thanks. Just think its weird that measurement wise I'm smaller but clothes feel the same. I don't really need to lose anymore weight. I'm maintaining at the moment. Need to tone up and get rid of my big saggy belly. It looks worse now than when I was bigger?

Well done for getting to target - that's amazing! I've got a long way to go before I'm there but already can't wait! :) My tummy is my problem area too - I'm hoping Jillian Michaels and enough sweat will whip it into shape eventually though :) x

Miss_Corset said:
Well done for getting to target - that's amazing! I've got a long way to go before I'm there but already can't wait! :) My tummy is my problem area too - I'm hoping Jillian Michaels and enough sweat will whip it into shape eventually though :) x

Thanks, only taken me 13 years to finally achieve it! lost just over six stone in a year and couldn't do that in the last 12. Suppose something just clicks. Mine was not spending my 30's big like I did my 20's.
Well I don't think anything will help me sort out the flabby hanging belly. And I've lost some from doing Jillian buy I've lost it everywhere else too. So proportion wise I look the same. When/if I hit day 30 im going to devise my own plan, still do Jillian 3 times a week but incorporate abs the other nights.
Don't think having a c section a little over a year ago helps it either. ?

Yeah one of my friends had a c-section nearly 2 years ago and she's having a similar problem. It definitely doesn't help, does it! Reminds me of another reason why the OH and I aren't going to have kids! lol :) x

Miss_Corset said:
Yeah one of my friends had a c-section nearly 2 years ago and she's having a similar problem. It definitely doesn't help, does it! Reminds me of another reason why the OH and I aren't going to have kids! lol :) x

Lol.....yeah u tell him.

Well leg is getting better so at least I know I am going to be ok for my holiday now.
I will start shred again when I come back hopefully without injury this time

Jo2982 said:
Well leg is getting better so at least I know I am going to be ok for my holiday now.
I will start shred again when I come back hopefully without injury this time

Glad to hear it. Enjoy your jollys. I should finish the shred the 24th. So should be starting round 2 the 25th and this time try and copy Natalie as much as possible. At least you won't be on your own doing it lol :)

Yeah that's good to know someone is gonna be going through the same pain as me lol
I should have proper weights to do it with then too.
So I will be starting around same day as u. Hubby goes away with the lads that weekend do I will be able to do it in peace without him chirping away that I should do this n that. I've told him to get up n demonstrate instead of barking orders from the sofa lol

Jo2982 said:
Yeah that's good to know someone is gonna be going through the same pain as me lol
I should have proper weights to do it with then too.
So I will be starting around same day as u. Hubby goes away with the lads that weekend do I will be able to do it in peace without him chirping away that I should do this n that. I've told him to get up n demonstrate instead of barking orders from the sofa lol

Luckily I don't have that prob with mine as he works away. Only have to put up with him 1 night a week. My put offs are the 4 gremlins and my 4 month old English sheepdog Mavis, she is worse than anyone. I try and put her behind the safety gate so I can bond with Jilly, Ali and nat but she just cry's and puts me on a guilt trip so I cave in and let her in to chew on my weights.

Day 10 level 2 done so level 3 Tomo

Caldil said:
Luckily I don't have that prob with mine as he works away. Only have to put up with him 1 night a week. My put offs are the 4 gremlins and my 4 month old English sheepdog Mavis, she is worse than anyone. I try and put her behind the safety gate so I can bond with Jilly, Ali and nat but she just cry's and puts me on a guilt trip so I cave in and let her in to chew on my weights.

Lol sapphire(my pooch) always lays down when I'm doing any of the abs n then gets in the way but she doesn't like being separated from me so cries otherwise.

Caldil said:
Day 10 level 2 done so level 3 Tomo

Well done on completing level 2. Let me know how level 3 is

Jo2982 said:
Lol sapphire(my pooch) always lays down when I'm doing any of the abs n then gets in the way but she doesn't like being separated from me so cries otherwise.

Well done on completing level 2. Let me know how level 3 is

Will do. Will prob be crying on here Tomo crying about the pain lol

Didn't up date for yesterday. Just done day 2 level 3. Wow I forgot how the change over from levels plays havoc for the first few days. Still prefer it to level 2. Must admit tho being due on feeling bloated and tired and having a cut in the middle of my palm is not helping me at the mo :)

Back