30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Hi everyone I have only just discovered this DVD, I was talking to a friend about how knackered I was after I did 30 mins of the biggest loser challenge game on the wii (I'm a massive fan of the USA show and jillian) and she told me about this DVD, I really want to get it but am skint lol, I've found level one of YouTube, and im going to ask for the DVD for my birthday in July

Blackhawk said:
Hi everyone I have only just discovered this DVD, I was talking to a friend about how knackered I was after I did 30 mins of the biggest loser challenge game on the wii (I'm a massive fan of the USA show and jillian) and she told me about this DVD, I really want to get it but am skint lol, I've found level one of YouTube, and im going to ask for the DVD for my birthday in July

Hi I love the shred you really do see results. I had the DVD up until my 4 yr old decided to shove it in the wii while there was my Zumba game in there. So it's well and truly jammed in. Luckily though I found level 1, 2 and 3 on YouTube so I just put my iPhone on the fireplace and do it that way.

Ah cool, we have a laptop under the tv hooked up so I could put it on YouTube in that and then it will play on my tv :) I'm pleased you are enjoying it.

I hope you don't mind me joining in, I am. On day 4 of level one, the first couple of days are evil!! My calves killed (and I stack shelves so worki was not fun for two days) but days three and four have been fine and dandy.
However the dog keeps trying to lick attack me whilst laying on the floor doing abs and push ups, the dog has a thing about lick attacking!

Havent updated for a while but did day 1 level 3 today cant believe i have stuck to it and actually enjoying it

Leighthesim said:
I hope you don't mind me joining in, I am. On day 4 of level one, the first couple of days are evil!! My calves killed (and I stack shelves so worki was not fun for two days) but days three and four have been fine and dandy.
However the dog keeps trying to lick attack me whilst laying on the floor doing abs and push ups, the dog has a thing about lick attacking!

Hi there and welcome. The first few days are a killer on every level i find but it does get better. I know exactly how it is with the dog situation mines the same. :)

cheekylau said:
Havent updated for a while but did day 1 level 3 today cant believe i have stuck to it and actually enjoying it

Well done. I did level 3 day 3 last night and even though I sweated buckets and my arms were like jelly after trying to copy nat all the way through I actually enjoyed it.

Well after taking a break (alcohols fault!!) I'm back on it. So think I'm on level two day six. There was no way I was starting back at level one!
I was a lot more supple doing the moves. Think a break did my legs the world of good. I may be out again the weekend but I am NOT falling off track again!
I love that devil woman. In fact I missed her a bit (shhhhhh!!!!). Lol

Well I am on day 6 of level 1, I must say I feel a difference in endurance from day 1 I can get through the jumping jacks! And jump rope (this is my least favourite) I must say I actually enjoy the second set in this level but the other moves aren't much fun at all. However I am starting to follow nat a lot more (I still can't do press ups but am getting there). I think that that evil women is obsessed with jumping jacks thoug!!!

Also for all those who prefere to do it with out instructions on there is a button in the audio settings to turn it off, but I like it with her babble so am sticking to with it on.

Well I wasn't on day six yesterday but day seven.
So completed day eight today. Two more days and get to move off level two. Thank the lord.

Level 3 day 5 done, 5 more days to go until I start all over again.

Day nine level two complete. I am soooooo glad I only have one more day of this level. I nearly gave up about 10 minutes into it tonight. I hate it, hate it. Hate level two. Hanging upside down and getting beaten with a stick would be greater pleasure. Watch level three be even worse!!!!

Level 3 day 6 only 4 more left :)

kayla81 said:
Please tell me level three is easier!

I can't sorry lol. It's better than level 2 in my opinion but everyone's different. I like it as there not loads of leg work which I hate.

Caldil said:
I can't sorry lol. It's better than level 2 in my opinion but everyone's different. I like it as there not loads of leg work which I hate.

I'm not a fan of the leg work either. I just hate all the plank stuff! Well I'm sure I'll get to see on Friday.

I am starting this today when my two year old goes for his nap eek

Blackhawk said:
I am starting this today when my two year old goes for his nap eek

Good luck, you will begin to enjoy it. Honest.

I've just forced myself into a old sports bra lol can't be doing with jiggling, it's very tight but that will hopefully get better as the pounds come off

Once u have finished your 30 days and u start again are u just going straight into level 3 xx

Blackhawk said:
I've just forced myself into a old sports bra lol can't be doing with jiggling, it's very tight but that will hopefully get better as the pounds come off

Once u have finished your 30 days and u start again are u just going straight into level 3 xx

No I would get far to bored plus when I did it in the past I had more inch loss after level 2. I'm just going to do day 1 level 1 day 2 level 2 day 3 level 3 day 4 level 1 and so on. Think this way my body won't get to use to doing the same thing.

Back