30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

Cool that sounds like a plan, if I make it to day 30 lol, just done day one and I loved it, my legs feel all wobbly now tho lol

I've just been on amazon reading reviews on jillian micheals DVDs, didn't realise she had done so bloody many. I've got to thinking now rather than do the shred again I think I'm going to purchase some new DVDs and give them a whirl. I've noticed her killer buns and thighs which sounds fab to me as there my main problem area. On eBay there's some box sets priced from £15-£30 so think will invest in these. So how about making this thread into a we love jillian thread so then we can all try different workouts and give reviews, inch and weight loss etc. here's a list of some I found......

* 6 week six pack

* no more trouble zones

* shred it with weights

* ripped in 30

* killer buns and thighs

* banish fat

* Get fit and fab

* Extreme shred and shred

* The biggest loser last chance workout

* Kickbox fast fix

* Yoga meltdown

No backing out for me. Just been on eBay a bought the set killer buns and thighs and ripped in 30. Going to start these as soon as I finish the shred. Will prob do alternate days so will prob be doing them for 60 days (gosh I'm feeling brave) so it will equal 30 days each. My aim is to start level 1 for 20 days then level 2 for 20 and last but not least level 3. Will prob take my measurements every 10 days and put on here to see if it's working.

I love jillian she's one of the main reasons I watch biggest loser USA

Well I'm back from my holidays......I've just been reading through to see what I've missed n I after say........big pat on the back to everyone for sticking with it I know how tough it is.
I was intending to start the shred tomorrow but whilst I was away I've been bitten by sommat n all my ankle n foot has swollen up so can't even hardly walk on it.
So gonna after five it a miss til the swelling goes down. Dammit

Jo2982 said:
Well I'm back from my holidays......I've just been reading through to see what I've missed n I after say........big pat on the back to everyone for sticking with it I know how tough it is.
I was intending to start the shred tomorrow but whilst I was away I've been bitten by sommat n all my ankle n foot has swollen up so can't even hardly walk on it.
So gonna after five it a miss til the swelling goes down. Dammit

Welcome back, hope you had a fab time. Sorry to hear about your ankle sure you will be back shredding in no time.

Level 3 day 7 only 3 more days to go :)

I just started the 30 day shred 4 days ago, I'm doing slimming world and have lost 2st 9.5lbs in 12 weeks, but iv started doing the shred and ppl say you gain weight I don't want to gain us this true x

All done and dusted with the shred wahoo. Never thought I would see the end.
Here are my results.......

Lost 11lb in weight from 12st to 11st 3lb

Tops of arm were 14 inch now 13 inch.total 2 inc

Forearm were 11 inch now 10.5 inch total 1 inch

Thighs were 25 inch now 23.5 inch total 3 inch

Calfs were 15 inch now 14 inch Total 2 inch

Bum was 40.5 inch now 38 inch total 2.5 inch

Hips were 39 inch now 36.5 inch Total 2.5 inch

Waist was 33 inch now 29 inch total 4 inch

Stomach was 38.5 inch now 34 inch total 4.5 inc

Over chest was 36 inch now 34 inch total 2 inch

Under chest was 33 inch now 31 inch total 2 inch

Neck was 14 inch now 13.5 inch total 0.5 inch

That is soooooo impressive. Well done for sticking to it and seeing results! :)

MissAshleyK said:
That is soooooo impressive. Well done for sticking to it and seeing results! :)

Thank you. I was very pleased with myself. :)

evening ladies. Not sure where everyone's gone, hope I not on my own for to long will end up feeling like billy no mates lol. Well I started ripped in 30 today and I actually enjoyed it. I was able to do all of it without passing out. Think doing the 30 day shred has helped a great deal. My plan now is to do 6 days each level and on this there are 4 levels so should be finished by the end of July x

Well yesterday i completed the 30ds and a bit disappointed wiv the results only lost 4.5 inches all together. Could b because i am at target and did exercise before starting 30ds maybe if i did it months ago it would have been a lot more.

Well done everyone for there fantastic results. My ankle still swollen from holiday which is driving me mad cos I can't get back into the shred myself til it's better.
Hopefully I can get back on it soon.....I was gutted that I had to stop halfway through last time.
It's my 30th end of July so I'm hoping I can make a start n lose some weight so I can get posh frock this year

Today I have reserved some weights at Argos n I will stop n pick them up on my way home. Then will try n start the shred tomorrow from level 1. Hopefully my ankle won't cause much of a problem.
I need to get back on it.....birthday is looming

Started the shred today. So it's day 1 level 1 complete. I was dreading starting again but I didn't find it too bad. Apart from being red faces n bit breathless I survived it all.

29 days to go.....yikes

Well on day 5 today so I'll see if I can survive past today without knee injury this time.

Is there only me doing the shred now cos it's got awfully quiet in here

Back