30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

tits mcgee said:
Haha ignore my last question!!

Hahaha no worries. I did the shred with beans the 1st time but I had to stop around day 15 cos of my knee playing up.im on day 8 today n it's not too bad so I'm hoping I can stick with it n get some results for my birthday.

Well I started ripped in 30 did 3 days and then not been making the time to do it. Very preoccupied now not only is it my 30th on the 4th November the reason I'm trying to loose weight. Me and the other half have set our wedding date for the 2nd November so I really need to get my arse in gear so I feel happy in my dress :)

Caldil said:
Well I started ripped in 30 did 3 days and then not been making the time to do it. Very preoccupied now not only is it my 30th on the 4th November the reason I'm trying to loose weight. Me and the other half have set our wedding date for the 2nd November so I really need to get my arse in gear so I feel happy in my dress :)

Oh wow......congratulations!!!

Get your arse in gear, u were right there with me last time n I was dead impressed with your commitment. I've completed day 8 but I'm starting to feel that twinge in my knee that I got at day 5 last time I was doing it

Jo2982 said:
Oh wow......congratulations!!!

Get your arse in gear, u were right there with me last time n I was dead impressed with your commitment. I've completed day 8 but I'm starting to feel that twinge in my knee that I got at day 5 last time I was doing it

Thanks chuck. Well done on getting to day 8. Do you think you should go and see a dr about your knee as it keeps happening.

Caldil said:
Thanks chuck. Well done on getting to day 8. Do you think you should go and see a dr about your knee as it keeps happening.

I damaged my knees n back years ago in a car crash n had physio. I think it's just jillian that kills me with the lunges. It must aggravate the old injury

Hey all :) I'm on day 9 level one... Start level 2 Saturday. How are you all getting on?

katiebaby said:
Hey all :) I'm on day 9 level one... Start level 2 Saturday. How are you all getting on?

I was gonna start level 2 today but I had a rest day yesterday as my knee was sore. So today I am going to do last day of level 1 then begin level 2 tomorrow. I'm not gonna measure myself as its star week so I know I'm bloated at the minute. I don't want demotivating do I might measure around day 15 n see what the results are.

I'm not looking forward to starting level 2. I remember how tough it was last time. How are you getting on with the shred?

Jo2982 said:
I was gonna start level 2 today but I had a rest day yesterday as my knee was sore. So today I am going to do last day of level 1 then begin level 2 tomorrow. I'm not gonna measure myself as its star week so I know I'm bloated at the minute. I don't want demotivating do I might measure around day 15 n see what the results are.

I'm not looking forward to starting level 2. I remember how tough it was last time. How are you getting on with the shred?

I am doing well I can see such a difference :) I am 6.5 inches down already it was star week this week and I measured was surprised but was only down a pound this week. But we will see next week when star week is finished, I'm moving house on Tuesday so I don't know how I'm going to fit in the shred I will have to see.

katiebaby said:
I am doing well I can see such a difference :) I am 6.5 inches down already it was star week this week and I measured was surprised but was only down a pound this week. But we will see next week when star week is finished, I'm moving house on Tuesday so I don't know how I'm going to fit in the shred I will have to see.

Well I'm sure you will find time somehow.....especially if u have lost 6.5 inches already.
Where are you measuring?

I'm measuring my chest, arms, thighs, calves, waist and hips.

Same as me then......bugger it I'm gonna measure myself today n just make a note that it was star week

Jo2982 said:
Same as me then......bugger it I'm gonna measure myself today n just make a note that it was star week

Let me know how you get on :( I just thought it will show up next week if I was meant to lose more

katiebaby said:
Let me know how you get on :( I just thought it will show up next week if I was meant to lose more

I've taken my measurements & in total I've lost 7.5 inches so far

Jo2982 said:
I've taken my measurements & in total I've lost 7.5 inches so far

Woohoo!! That's fantastic!

Thanks.....I really need to lose it off my belly. Even the hubby said how can you be that size that's bigger than me. I just growled at him n said its star week but reality is I have a pot belly n I need to flatten it lol

Jo2982 said:
Thanks.....I really need to lose it off my belly. Even the hubby said how can you be that size that's bigger than me. I just growled at him n said its star week but reality is I have a pot belly n I need to flatten it lol

Me and my husband have this conversation all the time I have always been bigger than him since we met but now I am smaller than him and if feels great... In reality men and women are different shapes we have the monthly fluctuations. They don't.

katiebaby said:
Me and my husband have this conversation all the time I have always been bigger than him since we met but now I am smaller than him and if feels great... In reality men and women are different shapes we have the monthly fluctuations. They don't.

I've always been smaller than him but then I was a size 8 n 2 stone wet through when we met.
He's on a strict diet at the minute where he can't eat any carbs or anything whilst he's weight training n he's dropped loads of weight since so that will be why

I know what your saying about different shapes because if I tried his clothes on they would be huge

Day 1 of level 2 complete n I struggled with it tonight. I'm not sure if it's level 2 or me needing a rest but I had to take breathers quite a bit but I guess that will improve. I was like that when I first started level 1 so we shall see.

To be honest I was beginning to do level 1 n not be over tired so I think I was ready to switch as I definately feel like I have done a workout tonight. N I got the ribena face to prove it lol

Day 2, level 2 complete.....did it without resting but still following Anita. I think this DVD is going to be the death of me

Back