30 day shred workout

Back to the exercise, I got a DVD called 'Jillian Michael 30day shred' its got 3 levels to it each one 28minutes long. Is this the same one everyone else is doing? I did the first level tonight but i knew i wouldnt manage another 28minutes of it so left it at the first one.

xx

Shazzabir said:
Well done!! I will be doing day 2 in the morning. How long did u cook the squash for?

I did mine for about 30 mins. Just peel and chop into chips and spray with a little frylight. I like to season mine too x

HereToLose said:
Please tell me how to make them LOL ... before i started my diet i ate chips every day and iv had none for 8days. Very proud of myself but would love some :p

xx

P.S just had a look around the forum & found out alot of people like these & found out how to make them :) tahnk you for bringing them into my life will try them tomorrow :p

See above. They are fab. Better than I expected anyway xxx

HereToLose said:
Back to the exercise, I got a DVD called 'Jillian Michael 30day shred' its got 3 levels to it each one 28minutes long. Is this the same one everyone else is doing? I did the first level tonight but i knew i wouldnt manage another 28minutes of it so left it at the first one.

xx

That's the one! You're only meant to do one level so you did it right! You move to level 2 on day 11 and level 3 on day 21 x

Have just done day 2........my abs are sore!!!! I do like the routine though and it is over quite quickly.

I ordered a copy yest from amazon £5 free delivery! I can't wait for it to come so I can get started! Do u all use your own weights or can u improvise with tins etc? X

calorie crusader said:
I ordered a copy yest from amazon £5 free delivery! I can't wait for it to come so I can get started! Do u all use your own weights or can u improvise with tins etc? X

I used tins of grapefruit the 1st day! Argos are selling weights half price at the moment, so I bought some yesterday and it did make the workout easier. I paid £10 and got a set of 3 weights which came in a very sturdy case.

Shazzabir said:
Have just done day 2........my abs are sore!!!! I do like the routine though and it is over quite quickly.

Well done! Well soon be noticing a difference. Have you watched level 2 yet? Am going to download that soon to see what's coming x

calorie crusader said:

I went with weights but they were on offer for 3.99 x

Well done! Well soon be noticing a difference. Have you watched level 2 yet? Am going to download that soon to see what's coming x
i watched it at last night and was tired looking at her:D
feeling so much better today,,i can walk!!! coming down the stairs is still a little sore but not too bad:rolleyes:

yummymummy75 said:
i watched it at last night and was tired looking at her:D
feeling so much better today,,i can walk!!! coming down the stairs is still a little sore but not too bad:rolleyes:

Lol. Am going to download it tonight and have a look I think. Yep I have aches doing stairs today. Def felt it much more in my legs last night. Day 3 once the kiddies are in bed. X

Holy mother of god, just watched some of this and am already in pain.

Looks like fun though :p

i use tins of ww spaggetti

Rkmriddell said:

Yes hopefully. No not watched it yet, I'm hoping it's not that much harder. I kinda guess it will be though. Good luck with day 3!

Woooooooah!!

Got fed up of waiting for DVD to come, so *acquired* the video over the net!! (Naughty I know, but its not like I haven't paid for it, and will delete file when the DVD comes!!) Went to Argos, picked up my weights (Davina ones - 3 sets 9.99) and exercise mat (3.99).

Anway, have just given it a go...it HURTS!!! Especially the press ups, can't imagine myself ever being able to do them!!

On the plus side, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and cant wait to do it again tomorrow!!

How are most people doing it? A week of level 1, week of level 2 etc, or a day of each rotating?

:)

RhiBro said:
Woooooooah!!

Got fed up of waiting for DVD to come, so *acquired* the video over the net!! (Naughty I know, but its not like I haven't paid for it, and will delete file when the DVD comes!!) Went to Argos, picked up my weights (Davina ones - 3 sets 9.99) and exercise mat (3.99).

Anway, have just given it a go...it HURTS!!! Especially the press ups, can't imagine myself ever being able to do them!!

On the plus side, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and cant wait to do it again tomorrow!!

How are most people doing it? A week of level 1, week of level 2 etc, or a day of each rotating?

:)

Lol. I'm pants at press ups too. I'm going to judge as it comes but seem ok at the moment to do 10 @ level one then two then three etc x

I think I'll look into weights, will check out argos, in mean time tins it it!! Good luck all, hope mines comes soon x

I have it on my Amazon wish list

Joanne

I ordered this from Amazon yesterday hoping it arrives by the end of this week. :)

day 4 done:)

Back