30 day shred workout

Just a quick question, I think it's been asked already but just wanted confirmation on it, how many activity pp are u giving for doing the 30 day shred??? Thanks in advance for replies x

Just a quick question, I think it's been asked already but just wanted confirmation on it, how many activity pp are u giving for doing the 30 day shred??? Thanks in advance for replies x

I think most people are putting level 1 down as 2pp, thats what ive tracked it as.

Also I done day 1 today! Gonna do day 2 tomorrow :D

Day 26 done!!!! Nearly there :)

Was gonna do day 2 today but I came down with a sickness bug I picked up at my friends party. I guess it's a plus I haven't eaten anything lol ><

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a day off today as in feeling under the weather and have loads on at the min am hoping to be able to stick to every other day as I figure this is still an improvement just hope I see results! I lost 2 last week and due to weigh again Wednesday night hope it works still!!!

I have completed day 29.........only 1 more day to go!!!!!!
Keep up the good work everyone, it is so worth it!

I am properly starting again after injury and then half hearted efforts to get back on it. I'm finding level 1 much easier so maybe do level 1 til day 5 then try level 2. I am determined to see it through the full 30 days. Well done all those close to the end. X

Just done day 3, phew! My arms are like jelly trying to type this X_X I found today a lot harder than day 2 for some reason?
Doing day 4 tomorrow, so I wonder if it'll be easier or harder tomorrow.

Yes! Yes! Yes! The shred is complete!!!!!!
What a great feeling. :) :)
I have just done my measurements and these are the results:

Weight- lost 13.5lb

Measurements
Bust - lost 2.5"
Waist - lost 4.5"
Thigh - lost 3"
Total - 10"

I'm not sure how much is down to the shred and how much is due to the diet, but my body shape has improved so much and I do think this is down to the shred.
Good luck everyone, hope your as pleased with the results as I am. :)

Wow well done Shazzabir :D I have the 30 day shred and did start it a couple of times but life keeps getting in the way!! Can't do it at weekend either so I might just do it the 5 days and see how it goes. Good luck everyone :)

Back