30 day shred workout

Yes! Yes! Yes! The shred is complete!!!!!!
What a great feeling. :) :)
I have just done my measurements and these are the results:

Weight- lost 13.5lb

Measurements
Bust - lost 2.5"
Waist - lost 4.5"
Thigh - lost 3"
Total - 10"

I'm not sure how much is down to the shred and how much is due to the diet, but my body shape has improved so much and I do think this is down to the shred.
Good luck everyone, hope your as pleased with the results as I am. :)

well done you:)

i did it for 8 days then had to stop due to acute broncitus
and i must get back into it cos im going on a hen night to newcastle with 14 20somethings who will all be thin and slinky:( 10 inches would be brill:):)

well done cathie xx;)xx

Thanks for your comments. I hope you all do well. I need to look at my next challenge now, either biggest loser or Ea Active 2 :)

Hey guys, I've been on WW pro points a couple of weeks and have been reading about this 30 day shred on here a lot, is it really good?

Also I'm doing it from home so no meetings, how many points do u gain from doing the 29 minutes each day? Just so I know.
Thanks for ur help! Xx

just restarted my 30 day shred after being poorly:(

feel abit wobberly!!!

never mind 29 days to go hay ho:)

just found my fitness coach, dance workout for the wii. could do this as well as a bit of light relief from gillian;):D
may see if i can buy it today. was hoping to get zumba for the wii before end of march but its not out till april 1st

cant wait that long!!

cathie xx:character00116:xx

I am going to start today (again!!!) although I can't di it at weekends I think 5 days is better than none!! Might mix it with a bit of Zumba as well and see how it goes.

Greetings!!! :D

I bought my 30 day Shred ages ago and it's still in it's cellophane but I'm now probably coaxed a bit to give it a go. On holiday from Wednesday for a week so I'll kick it off when I get back but if I can lose anything between 10 and 20 lbs in a month as well as inches (combined with my running) then I'd be silly not to eh? Will keep ya posted. xx

please make sure you do major stretching and warm up before you do 30 day shred, i just did the warm up on the dvd but the next day my legs were agony!! maybe i'm just totally unfit, i do alot of walking but the next morning i could barely squat to sit down...so yeh warm ups and relaxations afterwards to minimise damage :) as for the work out it should kick your bum, it certainly did mine and i had to do quite a few 5 second stops...i didn't do it again because i was waiting to muscles to feel better but i'll be starting it again on wednesday :) for good! i think if it hadn't hurt so much the next day i would have continued and now be on like my 23rd day lol

I found that the warm up on the DVD wasn't enough, my legs were killing me even during the exercise, they felt like they were going to seize up!!!

I just finished day 5 of level 1! I can feel it getting easier now :) Trying to do more of the harder versions of the exercises.

Good for you :) I'm gonna have to push through and think about the clothes i can't hide in when the sun is shining

Seriously push through! It is SO worth it. I did 4 days within the first week, and ive lost quite a few cm's off my waist and arms! I lost 4lbs too, but I was very sick at the beginning of the week and didnt eat much.

Hey!
I've got this DVD and am going to start it tomorrow (very nervous!!!) I don't have any weights though, is there anything I can use instead which is close enough in weight until friday when I get to the shops?

And is it 2 activity points gained? Xx

I used tins of beans (lol) when i first did it and i still felt the burn, maybe you could use these or bottles of water to begin with, and when you feel the need to move on you could get some weights?

Do make sure you do a good warm up before you start, I found it a lot better today doing stretches etc.... before starting, I lasted longer than I did without doing them.

hey

just started level 2 of the dreaded shred today and it was haaaard for me. but if it was easy it wouldn't work

jillian is a b**** but goood!

cathie xx:character00116:xx

Back