30 Day Shred

judith55

Silver Member
Has anyone used this when they have been 4 stone overweight? I'm wondering how realistic it is for anyone who is really big and unfit? The review I read was written by someone who was fit and still said it was tough. Any comments would be useful.

I have! It's tough.. very tough! But then again I'm horribly unfit to begin with, as well as overweight. But.. if you do stick with it, it does get easier & your strength/stamina increases quite drastically. Also it's a very quick workout & the equivalent of sooo much longer doing regular cardio etc . :)

is this the Jillian Michaels DVD? if so do you need much space to do the DVD in please? may give it a go! :) thankyou

Got the DVD and used it for the first time yesterday. My arms hurt today! The only things you need are some hand weights (I used bottles of water as my weights have gone astray) and enough space to do jumping jacks and sit ups. It is hard, but as Jillian is a trainer for people who have loads to lose she does say "anyone" should be able to do a jumping jack!

Having had a look at this I don't think its for me. I just couldn't do something that hard - bad knee and hip coupled with lack of motivation. I'm gonna borrow a Wii and try that.

Thanks for comments. x

Got the DVD and used it for the first time yesterday. My arms hurt today! The only things you need are some hand weights (I used bottles of water as my weights have gone astray) and enough space to do jumping jacks and sit ups. It is hard, but as Jillian is a trainer for people who have loads to lose she does say "anyone" should be able to do a jumping jack!

thank you!! will keep an eye out for it! sounds great :)

i want to get the then and now workout? by that sonia off eastenders anyone used this? if so is it worth getting? thankyou! :) xx

Back