30 day Shred

Thanks Carly :). Pretika, we are starting at the same time so you and I can compare notes :D. I had a quick look yesterday and it doesn't seem so bad. I must say that I am grateful to everyone on this board, thiis is the most shred I have done and I have had the DVD for a while now. Wouldn't have gotten this far without the motivation from my fellow shredders :D.

CrazyCatLady said:
I start a placement today so had to be up and out extra early, and I didn't want to miss a day of shred, so I slept in my workout clothes lol!! It worked though. Level 1 day 6 completed! See you guys tomorrow!

Wow that is dedication :)

Day 23 for me today consecutively but cannot shred Fri and Sat this week so gonna have a 2 day break, then back to finish off my 30 days.... Yay!

Thinking of doing another 30 but in a circuit of day 1,2,3 then repeat instead of 10 days at each to stop monotony and complacency. She says each level is challenging on its own. Anyone think this is a good or bad idea? Interested in feedback

Well done all shredders xx

I need to keep reading the posts to keep motivated. Skirt was looser and falling down a bit in Tesco! Can't wait to bin it and the elastic waist track bottoms I live in!!

Wow that is dedication :)

Day 23 for me today consecutively but cannot shred Fri and Sat this week so gonna have a 2 day break, then back to finish off my 30 days.... Yay!

Thinking of doing another 30 but in a circuit of day 1,2,3 then repeat instead of 10 days at each to stop monotony and complacency. She says each level is challenging on its own. Anyone think this is a good or bad idea? Interested in feedback

Well done all shredders xx

I've started Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown - which is a combo of 3 of her workout DVD's in rotation - but your idea sounds good if you only have the Shred DVD! :) xx

Day 3 finished! I don't think I ever want to try level 2! I'm already half dead on level 1 lol!! Xx

Not so sore today :D.
But it was a struggle, but I think it was the heat more than anything else :)

Well done all!

Crazycatlady love the dedication!!!

Cleogin - sounds like fab idea!!! I might copy that :)

Bev -that's brill :)

HannahNewton - which 3 do u alternate - another good plan!!

Well done Naz and Marge :) I'm off home now... Will shred when it cools down :D xx

Yeah finally got started on Level 2, for the first time ever (I've had this DVD like forever)! I did slow down on a couple of moves but otherwise not too bad. Bring on day 2 :D.

Well done :) x

Well done Maggie ... I had to give it a miss this evening TOTM... But gonna get back Tom morning and evening !

ive done the 2nd day today. After a false start this morning with change of plans and having to go food shopping this morning, after my boyfriend left for work later on in the afternoon i decided im not going to give up on this and did day two. At half 6 this evening. felt so much better after doing it im glad i didnt skip it.

I will admit i bought a 'treat' for myself for this week, a small bag of wine gums, but i ended up throwing them away. I just couldnt have them in the flat.

so roll on day 3, an by the end of the week i may have a sneaky peak at the scales.. hoping to see an 11 and not a 12 anymore.

P.S does anyone find having cereal for breakfast give you more energy instead of having a shake (like Slim fast etc) for brekkie instead.

Well done :) xx

Wow this is a super long thread! There's no way I can read it all but I hope I can join in :) I'm planning on starting the 30 day shred today, and doing it every single day, combined with slimming world, which I have started today from home (did it in 2007 and lost lots of weight, the only diet i've ever gotten on with). I'm hoping to get a nice toned up body for my holiday at the end of august, i've only ever heard good things about 30DS so here's hoping!

Laura1983 said:
Wow this is a super long thread! There's no way I can read it all but I hope I can join in :) I'm planning on starting the 30 day shred today, and doing it every single day, combined with slimming world, which I have started today from home (did it in 2007 and lost lots of weight, the only diet i've ever gotten on with). I'm hoping to get a nice toned up body for my holiday at the end of august, i've only ever heard good things about 30DS so here's hoping!

Welcome to the thread and good luck :)

day 22 done! I ws naughty...........I did it with out the DVD and while watching corrie lol! This strain in my thigh is really limiting ouuchhhy!

Not heard of that, I have 2 of her DVD's so I can get the other one. Only thing is that the Shred is perfect timing to fit in before work...I can't get up any earlier lol i'm way too lazy!

It's a combo of the Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism.

I agree about sticking to 20 mins on work days - will do the longer ones on weekends.

I have started a new thread with the details. There is a quick no more trouble zones which is the first 4 circuits only = 20 mins. xx

Well done Maggie ... I had to give it a miss this evening TOTM... But gonna get back Tom morning and evening !

No worries Pretika, you will catch up in no time. Level 2 is not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck :D.

Welcome Laura

Well done Hels :)

HannahNewton - that sounds good - I bought all of them so will maybe give that a go...

Well I did day 6 of level 3 today (26/30) .... not loving doing it in this heat but needs must! xx

Back