30 day shred

Day 3 on level 3... God i love this dvd.!! I try and push myself so much for level 3. i did miss out my workout yesterday as i just did not have enough time we were so busy.But it was my only time i have missed it..but god did i feel guilty.lol.!! But gave it my all today.
Im going to look for a bum tum and hip dvd for my next project.

Glad your enjoying it Autumn :)
I got carried away on treadmill today and done 2 weightloss and 1 aerobics circuit on it.....woops didn't get 30 day shred in

o wow you did do well. i forgot your treadmill was coming. bet your loving that.!! you did do really well yesterday dont go and over do it.lol.

Day 4 on level 3 all done.. "its you time baby make the most of it.."
Day 5 here i come.!!

was last minute workout as I had 1st Dr's weigh in today lol

have a good workout hun :):)

you will get there Rach, and you will love it !!...just need to listen to our bodies so we don't over do it and then end up with a permanent problem......:)

yay....that will be great when you get back to it :)

day 5 done. !! What i thought was when i have finished day 10 on level 3..im going to make a music cd of all my fave songs and do level 2 and 3 all the way through so i get a good workout that i enjoy..didnt enjoy level 1 as much as 2 and 3.. and i get a good 40 mins workout.

sometimes i think i really cant be bothered then i remember how good it feels to know my clothes are looser and when i look in the mirror it does nt scare me as much lol.

Good for you Autumn ....yes its great when your clothes get looser ....its hard work but will be worth it !!

I said to my OH other day....when I reach my goal I know how hard it was to get there and I will never wanna go through all this again...:)

well done autumn, bet you can see a big difference in yourself now!!

Well i started level 1 again today, and found it alot easier this time, like i said on my thread, even the jumping jacks were easier, less of me to bounce around with! Fingers crossed this time i will succeed with it :D :D

just take it easy you will get there and it is a hard work out..even our 16 year old cant do it all the way through with out huffing and puffing going red in the face and sweating and stopping before she should so im sure you doing just as good as her.!
dont go and pull your injuries if it hurts to much try something a little less stressful on your body.!

Thanks autumn, i'm really going to mind myself this time!! I really enjoy doing it, can feel it in the back of my legs at the top today :D

Well day 2 is going to have to wait, as kids are on the wii, and i dislike doing the shred in front of them anyway, this i why i love it when they are in school as i can get it over and done with first thing in the morning when they are gone!!

Well done Rach :)

Day 3 done, found it tough again but i think its because we had the coal fire roaring so i was roasting lol. Enjoying it though which is the main thing, still not able to complete it without taking a bit of a rest during some of the exercises, When i say rest i literally mean like seconds (like jillian says lol)

thats great Rach.....well done :)

I bet they do lol WELL DONE :)...my legs are very jelly like atm lol...think i am gonna be stiff later ha ha no pain no gain lol :):)

Back