30 day shred

Rach increase the intensity then you will feel the difference.....:)

I felt the same with biggest loser I upped the time and after a week I only lost a 1lb so I changed the time back down and upped intensity and yayyyy it worked.....after reading up they say the intensity is the important part to change as your body adapts to what your doing and it needs the challenge to move on :):)

hey girls. not done my workout for today yet i think ill do it once girls are having there tea again.I took then to meadowhall today walking round looking for prom dresses. took my boots off when i got home and my foot has nt stopped aching so i have taken some pills and work through the pain late lol will update my progress later.x

once the pain killers kicked it it was alot better. i have done day 8 on level 2 now.yay only 2 days left then the killer level lol.
oldest daughter did it with me again.i think when she does it with me or Hub is in room i tend to give it a little bit more which is good.
right time to write my shopping list for tomoz.
chat to you all then. have a good night.

Well done Autumn for doing your workout...hope your foot is better soon ....

Day 7 shredded off yippee :)

well for saying she is only 18 and does a sports course at college she is learning to be a personal trainer..she is just as puffed out and sweating like i am at the end. and tbh she does stop on alot of it and misses some out..which i dont do.. so i think being 40 i dont do to bad really.
our 13 year old just sits on the sofa watching lol

Day 8 and I am really pushing it.....Hope your workout goes well Autumn :)

Day 10 on level 2 has been done.!!!! Level 3 here i come.
so does anyone know what happens when you finish level 3.do we start over again or what.?
tbh i am ready for level 3.
had 16 year old doing it with me today but she is the lazy one in the house she does the talk but never everything else..well she did level 2 today with me in a fashion. told her not to bother next time if she isnt going do it properly. so she went to sulk and sat drawing instead. kids who would have em hey.!

well done autumn, i dont know what happens after level 3 maybe you stick to doing that, i cant see you going to beginning again, or maybe you could do level 1 1day level 2 the next and level 3 day after i wouldnt have a clue i suppose it up to you!! Looking forward to hearing how you get on with level 3!!

Autumn i would alternate levels but do them as hard as possible.....or start again but make sure you really push it and squat lower ....thats what i'm gonna do :)

TBH i do most of them as natalie does them. my strengh and abs are my favorite so i always try hard so i dont know.im sure Kes might know as she has done all of it.
but im looking forward to level 3 tomoz.it has flown by.!

I would just alternate the levels and days ...at the end of the day until any of us are at our ideal weights and even then...we will still have to do these workouts !! But over long term if you just stick to 1 thing your body gets used to it so I would just alternate :):)

yeah your right. your body does get use to doing the same thing all the time i think like you said its best to alternate them.

how are you feeling now that you are doing this workout.? Are you still doing others as well.?

My hip is feeling a lot better so will be restarting the biggest loser again ....on Monday my treadmill is arriving so can't wait to start my weightloss card on that !!
I walk the dogs 4 times a day also.....

What weights do use on your workout I am using 2x 1 kilo

:):)

Day 9 and all is well...hope your ok Autumn :)

Lol Booboo!!! im just fine thanks just finished Day 1 on level 3..tbh i really enjoyed it..yes it was harder and yes i think i may need more than 10 days on level 3 to be able to get everything as high as natalie but i enjoyed all the workout..even the jumping jacks with the weight,

I use 2 x 2.5 weights (2x 1.13 kg)

i think you will enjoy it BooBoo.!! i can feel my stomach now im sure it will be aching in the morning,lol

Back