30 day shred

Day 4.! It was so much easier today than day one i can really tell a different in my ability to do this workout. Its making me look forward to what is on level 2.
How is everyone else getting on with their workouts.?

Thanks for updating Autumn I am awaiting my delivery it sounds great !!

I am doing the Biggest Loser workout on kinect which is great , I upped my routine (minute wise) since yesterday and am doing around an hour a day....boy have I found my core..long time since I ached like this ha ha...its a great workout and Bob is great....:)

The only day off I have is Sunday but before my Biggest Loser weigh in I have to do 1 of their challenges lol :)

booboocraig the best thing with the 30 day shred because its so intense you only have to do 20 mins. i really wanted to do it again this evening.but if i do i know 3 of our 4 daughters (12,13,16,18) will want to join in and our room is nt that big.lol so oll do it tomo before they get back from school.!

It's encouraging when your daughters want to join in autumn.....my workout is intense I just wanted to take it up a level....my dr doubts xenical so I'm working hard to prove him wrong ha ha..... :)

yes its ok that my girls want to join it..but id rather do it alone so i can get in the zone lol so to speak.
Anyway day 5..i sailed through it today not even the cardio bothered me today And it went really quickly. might do it again tonight once waterloo road has been on. Also had a lovely long walk today on our way to pick some willow to make some hearts..
so day 5 i can tell a difference in my body the way it looks already and also my clothes im wearing today are alot looser..so more tonight.!!

well done!!! getting into the zone is important, so i am so pleased more people are doing this.....
i fear i started the trend, but with so many people liking it....

re getting the cardio done, add the weights if you want (thats what you do in level 3...) and if you dont want to do cardio with the weights then up the weights. :) you will burn more while doing the stregth, but will be able to then burn more during the cardio..

Autumn thats great go for it girlie !!

Mine is mean't to arrive tomorrow but my Biggest Loser is a 12 week challenge so I don't mind if its late lol................Feel the burn ha ha

Just a little bit of history girls .....I was a size 12, 8 yrs ago until I had a hysterectomy which went wrong, I was mean't to be in hospital for 4 days and was in for 3 months .They had punctured my bladder and disabled my bowel in what is a everyday op! I died under the anaesthetic.
3 months after I had corrective surgery as I grew a fistula which caused lots of complications and they had to repair my bladder....I was cut hip to hip and navel to pubic bone...(I was told I would never have stomach muscle as they cut through it) They soon realised I can't have anaesthetic anymore cos yet again I woke up in intensive care after dying again.....I was in hospital for a further month and disabled for over a year..... It has taken this long for me to come to terms with what happened ...
I was a size 20/22 when I started Alli on the 27th December 2010. The past 3 weeks.
I have been doing The Biggest Loser workout on xbox kinect and after gritting my teeth with the burning sensation I can feel my stomach working....the pain has worn off and i can honestly see a difference..........

Hope I didn't babble too much but that was how I got to this size, although I only ate once a day because I was sitting around and very depressed my size increased.....

This is the 1st time I have spoken about it thanks for your support :) xxx

omg booboo, you have been through so much, it actually gave me a tear in my eye. Your an amazing person to come back from that! I am really sorry to hear it all, but hopefully it has now made you a stronger person. To get back from it and now be able to exercise too is unbelievable. It cant have been easy to decide to tell us this but well done on getting it off your chest.!! How do you feel nowadays, do you get sore?

Thankyou Rach,
I do feel stronger as a person and I don't take life forgranted anymore !!
I feel a weight has been taken off of me, i'm so glad I have opened up that was part of my problem !!
I think most peoples weight gain is from stress and problems I just wish others would realise that !!

Today my tummy feels good and I have done 59 minutes exercise with it all been core work...1st day of not been sore....but the past 3 weeks i was gritting my teeth lol. I can see a difference as before my tummy sat on my thighs and now it doesn't I can even get my hands between lol.....

I'm so glad you guided me to this forum because the support is amazing , the people are great and reading what everyone has gone through and where they are now is so inspiring.....The one thing which is fantastic is there is no need to feel embarrassed as we are all in the same boat

xxxx :)

Thats very true about peoples weight gain we all have a story behind it in one way or another!! I find your story so touching i dont think i would of been able to carry on if i had been through all that... I am also glad i found this forum i only found it by accident when i was looking up xenical!!

After all your talk about the biggest loser i have just been on amazon and ordered it for the wii, so something else to look forward too!!

i didn't want to go on for a while and it ended my 10yr relationship too ...so I moved back near my Parents at the time so i could pull myself together and have support !!
I now have a partner and we moved to North Wales for a fresh start over 3 yrs ago...
I think things happen for a reason, wether to strengthen you up, or make you realise that life is what you make it and that through your own choices it depends on the final conclusion....

Good for you Rach, you will love The Biggest Loser I choose Bob for my trainer I work better with men lol xxx

Hey ladies and booboo,,,im jumping in from the lipotrim forum hope thats okay,,first of all booboo im sorry for all you went through, but i bet you appreciate every moment now and that your getting stronger and stronger, kes i love your b4 & after pics you look amazing, im here because i just ordered 30 day shred, ive lost 100lbs so far, so walking is not going to cut it anymore i need to tone up,,,so i would love to hear how you are all getting on with the shred..best of luck to you all

i didn't want to go on for a while and it ended my 10yr relationship too ...so I moved back near my Parents at the time so i could pull myself together and have support !!
I now have a partner and we moved to North Wales for a fresh start over 3 yrs ago...
I think things happen for a reason, wether to strengthen you up, or make you realise that life is what you make it and that through your own choices it depends on the final conclusion....

Good for you Rach, you will love The Biggest Loser I choose Bob for my trainer I work better with men lol xxx

I can understand why you wouldnt want to go on after going through all that..Things do happen for a reason,and unfortunately there isnt much we can do about it!! All we can do is try to make certain situations better for ourselves!!

Where in North Wales are you? I love wales!!

I think we all work better with men lol...

WOW Trose you have done brilliantly, how long did that take you?!!

Trose thats an amazing weightloss Congrats :) I am still awaiting my 30 day shred but i'm enjoying my Biggest Loser workout !!

Rach we are within the Snowdonia National Park...Llanuwchllyn, Bala...we have the Arran mountain range infront of us and the Arenig behind its beautiful....we live in 60 acres of private land and have some lovely walks around....just wish it wouldn't rain so much lol....
I have always wanted to go to Ireland on a horse and cart holiday !! You have some lovely scenery where you are too :)

We do but i am a cheshire girl through and through..I used to love going on holiday to wales, we take the kids to llandudno when we are visiting my family, i loved it there as a child!! There certainly is some gorgeous scenery in wales and it sounds beautiful where you are!!

You still have your roots in Cheshire thats good !! Llandudno is a great place ....I like doing magical mystery tours and just driving down roads I don't know...I make sure I have my tom-tom so i can get back lol

Back