30 day shred

Day 6 and 7 done.!!! doing really well and looking forward to starting level 2 on tuesday.! no workout day off for me ill still be doing it at the weekend.. i have weigh in at docs on monday or trying my best to lose a few more pounds.!
Have you had a go at yours Rach

Well done Autumn.....:)

That's really good. I've started over as I took about a week break inbetween soo...completed day 1!! Yay me.. :) Did it all the way threw with no breaks sooo..that's a good thing. When I first got the DVD I couldn't even do the hole thing...

i have been looking everywhere in shops for it and cant find it at all and dont trust a lot of online sites as had very bad experience with a lot of them :( well done to all that is doing it

Amazon have always been ok with me Sal, perhaps give them a try, quick service too, I'm just having a look at amazon now for booboo's Alli book.

Sall amazon are very good, give them a try!!

Hi Autumn i did it last night and this morning, and i can really feel it at the top of the legs at the back!! I am really enjoying it so far, cant wait till i see results!! Monday is my weigh in but even with all the exercise i have done i am still only 1lb down!! I know i shouldnt weigh in the week but thats one habbit i am yet to break!! Well done binny, i had to rest a couple of times for a couple of seconds!!

Great Binny your stepping up and doing exercise :)

Amazon are fantastic I order regulary no probes in over 8 yrs...
Rach I have only lost a 1lb this week and thats with me upping exercise .....but i'm positive now... cos Daz had interview and starts work on Tuesday so I think that didn't help lol...and my sleep has been disturbed due to my chickens...1 of them is now confirmed as a very out of tune cockerel who starts at 4.30ish.....

Goodluck everyone xxxx

Lol!! "very out of tune cockerel who starts at 4.30ish." That's funny. Pooor youu!! I was exercising from the begining with yoga and doing my bike and occasionally some exercise DVD's..like the 30 shred but then my back started acting up last Saturday and I stopped altogether. But yess, I'm back on track now. I don't think I've lost anything unless my new scales are way more accurate then the Dr's..and it shows me being more..Lol. I don't know. *sigh*..But..gotta keep on!! :D

Stay strong Binny ....we will all get there :) xxx

might give them a try then. had a lot of trouble with others so put me off trying amazon

they are great Sall x

I did the first day yesterday and im very sore today, r u supposed to continue every day even with sore muscles ??

Yeahh...Every day from what I understand for 30 days straight. Lol. It'll get easier.

Sal, do you download things..?? I've gotten all mine from downloading. :)

Lol girls we are all doing so well.!!! Trose yes you do have to carry on even with sore muscles.!! And Rach is right you do 10 days at level 1.10 days at level 2 and 10 days at level 3. i had trouble walking down the stairs but honestly it does get easier.
well done binny for starting again but take it easy if you can with your back.
Sal amazon is a good site and its free delivery.you will be ok with them.
BooBoo you know in your profile pic.is that that chef with you.??

Hiya Autumn,

yes its Marco Pierre White ...He had a book launch at his restaraunt in Chester...its was a huge night where we had a 3 course meal all thrown in with the price and a free book ....oh and a kiss n cuddle lol x

Lol thats him lol i thought shall i google what his name was. but then i thought i bet you would tell me..wow that must of been a good night out. that sounds great.!!

It was a wonderful night...food was good and he is a lovely man...not big headed as people think.....got a signed menu also om my wall lol :)

Can i download this or do i have to buy it? x

30 Day Shred..I downloaded mine..and all my other fitness dvds.. :)

Back