30 Day Shred

On day one he was convinced I had a man in the living room with me, from all the grunting and groaning coming from there :rotflmao:

It's only £4.99 on Amazon at the moment :D

Can't do today's until this afternoon, as I'm getting my nails done this morning :p so will report back later after day 4 :)

Day 4 done :D

Definitely getting easier as the days go on...... some of the move are still killers (I think jumping jacks are the Devil's own creation) but on the whole it's getting more do-able :D

Loving it!

Oh there is hope then! I expect my copy will be on the door step when I get home xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you half hoping it is and half hoping it isn't?!

Hope you're going to crack on with it asap! Want someone to chat and moan to about it! :) x

Haha, it wasn't there! Bit peeved! If it's there tomorrow I'll be starting! If not I'll swim again on play TBL xxx no doubt about it, I'll definitely be moaning! Lol x

hi y'all well done on all your losses - i keep hearing sabout this 30 day shred its ounds liek hard work but great. Can you feel any difference yet maisie

Rosy - yes, I absolutely can! I'm wearing a pair of jeans today that I couldn't breath in a few weeks ago :eek: I wore them last Friday (the day before I started shredding) and they were fine then but today they are proper loose, I have to keep pulling them up :D

Haha, it wasn't there! Bit peeved! If it's there tomorrow I'll be starting! If not I'll swim again on play TBL xxx no doubt about it, I'll definitely be moaning! Lol x

Half peeved / half relieved?!!

It's honestly not *that* bad, yes it's hard but it's not impossible and I am seriously unfit - if I can do it anyone can! :)

thanks maisie im going to see if i can download it at home and have a go yaeee ! strangely im really beginning to enjoy that ache you get the next day after exercising x

thanks maisie im going to see if i can download it at home and have a go yaeee ! strangely im really beginning to enjoy that ache you get the next day after exercising x

I know exactly what you mean. You most definitely get it with this workout, I could barely walk on Sunday!

I hope it arrives today!!!!

Fingers crossed!

Just done day 5 :D Am feeling gooooood :D I'd initially set myself a target of doing it for 9 days (starting last saturday up to this sunday coming) and I'm half way through that now. Am going to measure myself on Sunday too, will report back with any changes (hopefully!) :)

I've done it.

Got home from work at 2pm, dvd had arrived, got changed and did it! Ouch. My calves hurt the most!!

No kidding, it is difficult, I agree...it's not impossible, I felt like I did a bad job, but I finished it none the less and hopefully i'll see an improvement each day, I probably could have put more effort in still...

Think i'm gonna go swimming this evening, it's working out but relaxing too.

xx​

Got home from work at 2pm, dvd had arrived, got changed and did it! Ouch. My calves hurt the most!!

No kidding, it is difficult, I agree...it's not impossible, I felt like I did a bad job, but I finished it none the less and hopefully i'll see an improvement each day, I probably could have put more effort in still...

Think i'm gonna go swimming this evening, it's working out but relaxing too.

xx​

Yay! Well done you :clap:

Day 6 done :D

OMG though..... I finally got some weights yesterday (have been using tins of tomatoes lol) and it made a HUGE difference :eek: was much harder! Think my arms are going to ache in the morning :rolleyes:

Oh great, I have Davina weights, I used the lightest ones yesterday, 0.68kg I think they are, my arms don't ache & I didn't ache that much when I woke this morning but as the day goes on my thighs are aching, I'll be shredding after work, about 3pm! Xx

Back