30 Day Shred

wow that is some impressive inch loss !! im back in work today so feeling a little better and am going to do it tonight whooo

wow that is some impressive inch loss !! im back in work today so feeling a little better and am going to do it tonight whooo

It's not bad for just over a week is it?

Not going to measure now until 30 days are up :)

Oooh, good luck Rosy, report back and let us know how you get on with it x

Go for it Hippychicken!

Did day 11 today :D and am currently able to fit into a pair of jeans that last fit me when I was 10lb less than I am now!

Jillian ROCKS!

Oooops, forgot to update yesterday!

Slight change of plan to my workouts now..... yesterday and today I've been getting up at 0500 to get the DVD done before the school run, it was just proving too hard to do it after school run time. And today I moved onto Level 2 - OMFG, it was HARD, much harder than Level 1 (obviously I suppose!) and I really struggled with a couple of the moves but I was like that at the beginning of Level 1 too so I'm sure (I hope) it will get more do-able (I won't say "easier" because I don't think that's a word that can ever be used for a Jillian Michaels workout ;)).

Maisiemoodle...OMG!!!..first for getting those measurements and secondly for getting up so early!. That's what I call dedication!!!!!

Maisiemoodle...OMG!!!..first for getting those measurements and secondly for getting up so early!. That's what I call dedication!!!!!

I've been swimming today too lol, I must be bonkers!

The thing is with the Shred, you start to see/feel the results in such a short space of time it really does make you WANT to carry it on. Plus the fact that it's so short (only half an hour, including the warm up and cool down) definitely helps make it easier to cope with - just as you think you're about to die, it's over for another day ;)

I should be on commission from JM! :p

You can be in her next dvd!..:character00116:

PMSL!

I can see it now...... JM in the middle and she has 2 helpers doing it too, one doing the hard version and one doing the easier version. Then she'll annouce "and we've also got the little chubby one at the back for those of you who like to gasp, pant, sweat buckets and go the colour of a tomato - if that sounds like your sort of work out then follow her" :D

Hey Em :)

Going to be doing Day 16 in about half an hour (day 3 of Level 2) :D This is the longest I've ever stuck with a DVD at home..... I usually get bored after just a few days!

Morning all :)

Oooops, haven't updated here for a few days, bad me! I'm about to do Day 20 in a few minutes and then a bit later I'm going to re-take my measurements - too impatient to wait another 10 days and the scales are moving so slowly at the moment I really want to see if this daily torture is actually helping!

Just thought I'd bump this to see how you were all doing, how much weight have people lost with it?

I just started the shred 3 days ago & can barely navigate stairs! lol. Did any of you find your legs improving? I'm also struggling with the push-up sections of Level 1, but can get through 99% of the rest of it. Dreading what the other levels have in store, but I'm gonna keep at it! :)

I see by your sig MaisieMoodle that you're going for No More Trouble Zones next, I've read it's a big step up! Good luck!

Hi Erin :)

I started the Shred just a couple of days before weigh in of week 4...... so as you can see I certainly didn't lose a very impressive amount of weight while I was doing it. However, my inch loss was a LOT more impressive, so I'm not that bothered about not losing much weight.

Stick with it, it DOES get easier I promise!

I started No More Trouble Zones this morning and it's definitely quite a big step-up from 30 Day Shred! No pain, no gain right though? ;)

Yeah, the pain in my legs is minimal now! lol. I can imagine it might come back during Level 2! Did you manage to do full push-ups in Level 1 before moving on? I'm planning on hitting up Banish Fat Boost Metabolism after the Shred, I love Jillian!

Just had my first WI after doing 6 days of the Shred & I've gained 2 lbs. Very disheartening, I hope I don't keep gaining muscle every week (as I am very unfit & my muscles were probably non-existent before this!) but I know I should be happy that I've burned fat & turned it into muscle, just can't wait for the scale to turn around & start moving the right way!

Last edited:
Hi!

First of all, congratulations on your 30 Day Shred results, that's amazing! I'm so glad I found this thread- I recently bought the dvd and I plan to start next week when my boyfriend's on lates, so I don't have to face the horror of him seeing me :) This thread has really inspired me to get going with the Shred, so thank you!

Back