30 day shred

LikeASweetShop

Just ordered this DVD from Amazon (£4.99) - really looking forward to starting it-only 41 days til my honeymoon!! Would never have heard of it if I'd not found this site/app so thanks to all of you!! Lost 11.5lbs since Jan 3rd but only 0.5lb this last week and according to wii fit I have lost 1lb, gained 1lb, lost 1lb all week - WI on Monday - so just thought I'd get this before weight loss stopped/slowed down anymore!!

Anyone else using/has already used/about to start using this DVD? x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

You have done really well on your weight loss! :)
I am a few days away from completing the 30 day shred and I am really impressed with the results. I am so toned, my hubby is really shocked at the change in a few weeks. I have lost 12lb and 7".
It is hard for the first few days on each level, but it then gets easier and you start to enjoy it.
Good luck keep me posted x

That's amazing-congratulations!! Are you doing propoints too? x

Anyone else doing this? x

Hi, ive just bought this too. waiting for it to be delivered. So will probably start on monday or wait until my tuesday night weigh in (im on pp) and then start the next morning. 20 mins a day doesnt sound too bad, hope the results are good!!! x :)

just done day 2 ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh but starting to feel more energetic always a gd sign my legs and stomach are killing so must be good 20 mins is easy 2 fit into your day the gd thing is its all broken down in to minutes so when you feel your going to die lol she ll change to another move

Hey guys, u started weight watchers a couple of weeks ago and lost a total of 4 pounds, I was just wondering I've seen this 30 day shred thing mentioned a lot, is it really good? Worth getting?
Also just wondering if it's 20 min sessions how many pp do u give yourself?
Appreciate your help, Thankyou!

it has arrived!!!! just sat at my PC watching it (so i know what i'm letting myself in for). Anyone know what weight/size hand weights i should be using??? .... gmburley, not sure how to point this?? it looks quite high intensity but really wouldnt want to advise xx

Back