30 day shred!

Hi all! Today I did Day three from Level 1. It was the most difficult day yet... my legs were so stiff and shore that cardio killed me... Anyway, tomorrow is a new day. I hope it gets better. Has anyone seen any results yet? Did you take photos before so you can do after? Any lb's lost?? Nothing yet for me, just the stone calves. Happy shredding everyone! keep going!

Day 10 level 1 done!
Athens, it does get easier, and I had a cheeky measure a couple of days ago and I have lost 1.5 inches off my arms, 1 off my thighs, .5 off my calfs, 1.5 off my hips, .5 off my tummy, and that was after just 8 days of level 1! Weigh in tomorrow morning, so I will let you know! Feeling AMAZING right now! Bring on level 2!

day 10 - level 2 done always sweat loads on this level, hat the cardio sections on level 2

Day 10 level 1 done!
Athens, it does get easier, and I had a cheeky measure a couple of days ago and I have lost 1.5 inches off my arms, 1 off my thighs, .5 off my calfs, 1.5 off my hips, .5 off my tummy, and that was after just 8 days of level 1! Weigh in tomorrow morning, so I will let you know! Feeling AMAZING right now! Bring on level 2!

fab results well done good luck with WI tommorow, level 2 is harder but sooo good ha ha x

Level 2 Day 3 done :D

Legs were very tired this morning, and I've got a 30 minute run later on too :cry:

Well done!!! I'm on day 6 level 2 it is getting a bit easier and this morning i did a bit more of Natalie woohoo.
Have a good run later, I'm missing running club tonight as I've got my daughters parents evening :( Do you run on your own or in a club? I love running, not great at it but just really enjoy it (must be mad!!!) take care x

Day 10 level 1 done!

Oh that is encouraging Katiegibs, today I was working the morning shift, and later on I am going for a nightshift, so I postponed the shred :eek: for when I wake up before my second shift. Your results were amazing.... good for you! I struggle with my diet though, I am trying to get back on the wagon these days.... Are you doing original, green or extra easy? nutrition plays a great role in your measurements!! I am determined to finish the shred and to tame my appetite!!!! Have a nice afternoon everyone!! :)
P.S: my legs still hurt today, I hope it goes away tomorrow!!

I do a bit of each plan, just depends how I feel when I wake up :)

I have only just got back on track, but I'm not 100% all the time, the important thing is if I have something off plan, I don't beat myself up over it, just carry on

If you brought a bunch of flowers and one dies, you don't throw the whole bunch out!

I do a bit of each plan, just depends how I feel when I wake up :)

I have only just got back on track, but I'm not 100% all the time, the important thing is if I have something off plan, I don't beat myself up over it, just carry on

If you brought a bunch of flowers and one dies, you don't throw the whole bunch out!

you are right! :) I am trying to do that as well... I am the all or nothing type of girl....! Anyway, just did day 4 Level one and it's a bit easier now! Goodnight everyone! Happy shredding!!

Level 2 day one done, had to keep stopping just for a second because I am having back pain (who said exercise was good for you?)

Weighed in.......5lb off this week! Yay :)

well done katie thats a great loss exercising is paying off! be carfull with your back tho.

day 11 - level 3 done and dusted quite enjoyed it this morning

Level 2, day 2 done. Really really had to give myself a stern talking to to get up and do it this morning.

I kept hearing Gillian saying 'don't phone this in' lol

Lynica - I run on my own, it's not great in the evenings but I tend to run on main roads so it's ok :)

Day 5 Level 2 done - halfway through the Shred now :D

Stitchy said:
Lynica - I run on my own, it's not great in the evenings but I tend to run on main roads so it's ok :)

Day 5 Level 2 done - halfway through the Shred now :D

Well done motivating yourself to go for a run on your own I can do it in the summer but on these dark days really need support of the club. Do you have a club in your area would recommend it especially in the winter. Womens network do clubs for just women they got a website think they are all over the uk.
Well done on shred I'm day 8 level 2 think it's getting easier ;-) do you ? X

Day 6 level 1 done!! Almost a week in it!! I hope I can manage level 2 when the time comes!! Good job everyone! it's so great that many of you exercise in other ways as well, I really don't have the time or the motivation right now!! have a great afternoon!!

Level 2 day three! Was thinking about having a day off, but I'm glad I didn't, much easier today and I stopped less, have had to go back to normal Sit ups tho because the leg raises are hurting my back xx

Keep going everyone! I'm tempted to try on my Christmas dress, but I'm going to hold out until level three, hopefully it will fit!

Day 7 level 1 done!!! (as a late night treat to come home to after work...)
this has been a bad day after the previous bad night so I just went on and did it with no enthousiasm. I bet I burnt the minimum calories, lol! At least I have never missed a day so far, which is defo something
for me as I can't commit easily! Let's keep shredding!
P.S. my left knee felt kinda weird today, like a bit shore, I hope it's ok...

Well done Athens, I know what you mean about committing to something like exercise, I an the excuse queen, but feel fantastic knowing im doing this everyday.

Keep it up! It will be worth it at the end of 30 days!

I have to fit my shred in somewhere this morning, have a busy day ahead!

Woo hoo level 3 day 4! Done! There I was thinking I looked as good as the girls in the DVD, then I caught sight of myself in the mirror, mid jump, jelly belly flying around like it had a mind of it's own, still in my pjs! Not the glam look I was hoping for! Lol

Woo hoo level 3 day 4! Done! There I was thinking I looked as good as the girls in the DVD, then I caught sight of myself in the mirror, mid jump, jelly belly flying around like it had a mind of it's own, still in my pjs! Not the glam look I was hoping for! Lol

Good one!!! Just remember that first comes the change of the body and the brain grasps it later.... while we are loosing weight we keep seeing in the mirror the previous body image! So for all I know you are a step closer to looking like them!!!!!! Update your statistics though, didn't you loose 5 lbs last week? put it on screen!!! Be happy about it, you are shrinking!!!!!
I don't know when I am going to shred today, So many things to do, and I am expecting people at home later! IF I loose this day I might do it twice tomorrow, does that still work?

Back