30 day shred!

Well done everyone! :D Back on it tomorrow after a few days off. Cutting back to every other day though, interspersed with the gym. Get too bored otherwise :(

argh missed a few days back on it tonight :)

I only read about the first 6 pages of this, I'm starting tomorrow I watched it earlier and it's scaring me haha how much weight/inches do u generally notice?

well I completed day 1 level 1 this morning, I felt like I was going to die!! afterwards felt so sick and dizzy but had something to eat thinking thats why! but today I have had THREE big nose bleeds! I have this weird thing that when I am about to have an asthma attack, the blood vessels in my nose swell up and then explode rather than giving me an asthma attack :S well today I'm not sure if the nose bleeds are from the DVD or because I am getting a cold, I am going to give it another go tomorrow anyway if my muscles can take it!

well I completed day 1 level 1 this morning, I felt like I was going to die!! afterwards felt so sick and dizzy but had something to eat thinking thats why! but today I have had THREE big nose bleeds! I have this weird thing that when I am about to have an asthma attack, the blood vessels in my nose swell up and then explode rather than giving me an asthma attack :S well today I'm not sure if the nose bleeds are from the DVD or because I am getting a cold, I am going to give it another go tomorrow anyway if my muscles can take it!

Well done getting started on it, I've noticed a quick improvement in my fitness levels already. It does get easier as the days go by, honest. You just need to stick with it (providing it doesn't make you feel unwell!)

Hope you're not too sore in the morning... :)

Good luck! x

Well my muscles aren't toooo bad but my little girl has had me up since 4 and I just can't bring myself to do it yet :-(

Starting the Shred tomorrow for a March challenge - I've dabbled with it before, love the results but never seem to get past day 10 because I get so bored!

Any ideas to help get through the full 30 days?

Starting the Shred tomorrow for a March challenge - I've dabbled with it before, love the results but never seem to get past day 10 because I get so bored!

Any ideas to help get through the full 30 days?

Meet your sister here!!! I'm totally the same! Anyone any tips on this would be really appreciated!

Meet your sister here!!! I'm totally the same! Anyone any tips on this would be really appreciated!

Yeh I'm the same, its day 12 for me today and I haven't done it yet. I used to get up and do it on a morning straight away but I don't seem to have the motivation for it anymore :( Planning on doing it sometime this aft but really can't be bothered! x

well I was only upto day 3 ad I haven't done it, only had an hours sleep last night so was too tired this morning and the baby has been so unsettled I just haven;t had chance :(

Back