30 day shred!

Mornin all...I tried and failed to complete the dvd first time round but have started again. Did day two of level one last night...still torture but can keep up well now. I hope to do it every day but won't always, is this ok?

Of course it is ! Well done and I think the fact that you will keep on going is brilliant ! I havent done any real serious exercise in a long time so going to start with this and keep going until I feel I can get through all 3 levels.

L x

Morning! D4 L1 complete. Didn't do any shredding over the weekend so also going to pack in some extra Zumba this week to make up for it. Level 1 is starting to get easier now though not sure I'm looking forward to level 2 after what I've read....

Level 2 Day 1 done...my lower legs hurt but I enjoyed it more than Level 1! Last time I did the shred I hated level 2 so I was surprised!

I shred whenever I can fit it in so not sure what is better. I prefer later in the day but don't really mind.

Day 22 level 3. I'm so amazed I've stuck with this, I never stick to exercise. Must be posting on this thread.

Im doing ripped in 30 after this so will start another thread like this one. Probably be another 2 weeks before I start it. Anyone want to join me?

michmick said:
I shred whenever I can fit it in so not sure what is better. I prefer later in the day but don't really mind.

Day 22 level 3. I'm so amazed I've stuck with this, I never stick to exercise. Must be posting on this thread.

Im doing ripped in 30 after this so will start another thread like this one. Probably be another 2 weeks before I start it. Anyone want to join me?

Oooo ripped in 30 is my next one too but still have another 26 days of shred. Will be interested to see what you think just hoping all this Jillian butt kicking does its job :)

MEAnt to do day 3 level one but did four mile walk then was too tired. Rather annoyed esp after eating chocolate ugh. Anyway well done everyone. Anyone notice a change? Is it as good as it claims? Hope so x

I think it's incredible. I don't know about all you guys, but I find that you really do get fitter really quickly.

It's weird, I found the shred really hard on saturday for some reason, but when I did it today I almost breezed through it! It was still hard, but a lot easier than when I started. I think for me I sort of have to get over a hump, once it's over I start finding it easier. Looking forward to moving on to level 3 in a couple of days.

Day 2 of level 1 done and really enjoyed it this morning - Still a couple of moments when I stopped then breathed and got back into but hoping over te course of the week it will get easier :) Everyone is doing brilliantly on this thread and I'm really focussed to get through the full 30 days :)

Well the shred has gone out of the window as I've had to move out of my house for a week or so as I'm knocking down walls etc.
On the plus side we've done the work ourselves so I've been not stop.
I did get to day 17 so as I haven't stopped the exercise as such I was thinking of just restarting level 2.
Any thoughts?

I missed a few days as pulled a muscle in my neck but did day 19 today so tomorrow is the last day of this level :)! i have a chart that i made for the fridge that has 3 lines with 10 boxes on each line and each day i complete the shred i tick another day off - this keeps me on track so if i do have to miss a day i don't forget which day i'm at

Think I might have a couple of days off. I'm doing most of the planks and push ups on my knees cos I don't think I could finish the set otherwise. But now I have really sore, painful knees. I'm even doubling over my mat with no effect. Will deci later whether to do it tonight or not as I definitely won't do weds and won't do thurs as its my birthday!

Level 2 day 3 done. I am enjoying it more than level 1 to be honest :) the only thing I hate is that when i'm doing the strength moves, I have to do it on a wooden floor and my hands get sore from leaning on the hard floor.

michmick said:
Will deci later whether to do it tonight or not as I definitely won't do weds and won't do thurs as its my birthday!

Hey fellow shredder, it's my birthday on Thursday too! As I mentioned earlier in the thread now I've completed the 30 days I'm carrying on over every other day.. My next one is Thursday, still doing it though, will do it in the morning. Have a happy birthday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back