30 day shred.

Day 4 here level 1 - I'm addicted :) unheard of with me and exercise

katiebaby said:
Day 4 here level 1 - I'm addicted :) unheard of with me and exercise

I am so tempted to buy it but I have others and I am awful for cheating when it gets to hard. Might have to give it a go cos so many on here swear by it x

hippychick85 said:
I am so tempted to buy it but I have others and I am awful for cheating when it gets to hard. Might have to give it a go cos so many on here swear by it x

I was the same I used to buy all sorts and never use then sold them all and plan to only use jillian or bob harper from now on

Im on day 2, did level 1 first and did level 2 today! i did it about an hour ago and im still sitting her feeling sick lol, maybe that is due to drinkin my water too quickly who knows but wow! i defo say try this lol

I started the 30 day shred today! very tough but i was sweating a good work out! really good. I just have to keep it up.

Miss_J said:
Im on day 2, did level 1 first and did level 2 today! i did it about an hour ago and im still sitting her feeling sick lol, maybe that is due to drinkin my water too quickly who knows but wow! i defo say try this lol

What is the difference between 1 and 2? X

I jut bought 3 more of her DVDs :) and I managed to get a copy of her 30 day slim down which incorporates 3 of her workout DVDs. So may try that after.... Day 5 today of level one if I get time

I love the 30 day shred its brilliant really get's me motivated, I suffered little for first few days until my body got used to it but i instantly saw results and i felt more energetic. I normally go off these sort of things quick but with this one i stuck to it, until i became unwell and i had to stop as i had no energy. i would defentley recommend it. Its Fantastic. She doe's load of other workouts too, one for kickboxing other one was something like banish fat, and other one was 6 week six pack as well. Haven't tried those but wouldn't mind giving them ago heard great reviews.

Hi there- this looks great- I might buy this today! - are you finding it easy to do each day? I might have to set an alarm for myself to force me to do it!
Nat x

No personal experience of it but heard from quite a few people it's meant to work wonders. Might have to try it for myself :)

Back