30 day shred

ultrabluedress said:
Just done day 3 level one and it must have gotten easier, I'm not laying prone on the sofa like one of those victorian ladies afterwards hahaha

I hate circuit one, hate hate hate it, but kind of like circuit three it seems easier somehow, well apart from those side lunges but I managed to do them all today, just not as many as they do lol....

I'm looking forward to lunch now

Enjoy your lunch,that's good you are feeling better after doing it now :0) so long as you are doing them...that's what counts :0)

I haven't managed to do it since the weekend oops!! But had a hard workout class on monday, didnt feel well on tues and was out most of yest eve oops! But i'm off work friday so no excuses then must crack on!! How are you all getting on?

gemelli said:
I haven't managed to do it since the weekend oops!! But had a hard workout class on monday, didnt feel well on tues and was out most of yest eve oops! But i'm off work friday so no excuses then must crack on!! How are you all getting on?

Sorry to hear you were poorly.Thats good bout the workout.Hope all goes well when you do it tomorrow.Day off today and I'm out all day tomorrow so will do it over the weekend.

Hope you're feeling better Gemelli..

Just done day 5 of level one, didn't manage it Fri and Sat and missed yesterday too with a little bit of a hangover.... back on track today though both with the shred and the diet...

I still hate circuit one and I still can't do a pushup properly either, I've come to the conclusion that my bum was made to go up in the air when doing one and theres nothing I can do about it lol... on the plus side I done physically shake at the end of it now....

ultrabluedress said:
Hope you're feeling better Gemelli..

Just done day 5 of level one, didn't manage it Fri and Sat and missed yesterday too with a little bit of a hangover.... back on track today though both with the shred and the diet...

I still hate circuit one and I still can't do a pushup properly either, I've come to the conclusion that my bum was made to go up in the air when doing one and theres nothing I can do about it lol... on the plus side I done physically shake at the end of it now....

Least you do your own version of the push up so you're still working! That's how I look at it anyhow lol.Well done on getting to the half way point on level 1 and back on track :0)

Had my 1st trial go of this yesterday. Gotta say im feeling it today, even hurts in my thighs sitting on the bloody loo!! Didnt have any hand weights either so had to use tins of spaghetti :rolleyes:. Tempted to start this properly next week but whats the best way to do it? Daily or every other day? If i do this daily at the end of the 1st week i'll be dragging myself around the floor with my fingertips methinks. So long as it helps though its gotta be worth it.

Some people do it every day but it's not always possible but do it when you can and you will soon notice a difference :0)

I did intend to do it everyday but as Daisy said it's not always possible to fit it in. I found last week I did it 3 days in a row and didn't find it too bad, I think it loosens the tired muscles doing something active the following day.... I certainly felt a lot better at the end of the workout on day 3 than I did on day 1 :))

SO TIRED!! Just finally got round to starting level 2 and omg it's so much harder than level 1!!!

I've ordered myself a copy!!!!!! Can I join the club? Excited and nervous at the same time about starting. I have a health problem that restricts amount of exercise that I can do but I guess some is better than none. How long til you ladies seen results?

Haha yes sure :) I'm not sure but I've definately noticed a change in my fitness!! I hope I might notice more of a change now I'm on level 2

Haha yes sure :) I'm not sure but I've definately noticed a change in my fitness!! I hope I might notice more of a change now I'm on level 2
Thank you ;) your weight loss is amazing - congratulations!!!!!!!

Thank you ;) your weight loss is amazing - congratulations!!!!!!!

Haha aww thanks!! You're doing well, you've already lost a 1/3 of what i've done in a year and a half lol!!

Haha aww thanks!! You're doing well, you've already lost a 1/3 of what i've done in a year and a half lol!!
Thank you :). I would love to think that if I stick with it I will achieve your kind of losses!!!

Well well well. My copy came in the post at lunchtime and I've just finished my first session :eek: I never quite managed to keep up at all times but done my best lol. Something makes me think I will be in pain tomorrow lol

jimmy's girl said:
Well well well. My copy came in the post at lunchtime and I've just finished my first session :eek: I never quite managed to keep up at all times but done my best lol. Something makes me think I will be in pain tomorrow lol

I was aching in some very funny places the day after I first did level 1!

Well ladies I am officially in agony lol. Painkillers required before this mornings sesh me thinks ;) xx

Back