30 day shred

Day 7 level one completed, thought I'd post as a reminder as I got myself all confused and thought I was on day 6 today at one point...honestly I have the memory span of a fish nowadays lol

ultrabluedress said:
Day 7 level one completed, thought I'd post as a reminder as I got myself all confused and thought I was on day 6 today at one point...honestly I have the memory span of a fish nowadays lol

Lol believe me if I didn't write it down,I would forget aswell :0)

Have just done level one of the shred,even managed some full press ups this time! Have decided to do each of the levels one at a time to break it up abit and use some different muscles,will do this for 15 days(days off when busy) and see how I feel after that then decide what's next exercise wise!

Day 10 of level one finally completed... not sure I'm looking forward to level two, but glad to be getting rid of the commentary I know it off by heart now... gawd the way she says "please" when she say no injuries really bugs me, she sounds so insincere....

So far the only noticible inch loss is 1cm of my stomach and 4cm overall off my boob area which I definately do not need happening everything else is either the same or slightly increased

Bring on level two...

Yea it can get a bit boring hearing the same ole thing! I did my Tae bo instead today! Be good to see what you think of level two!

Yea good luck! Ive only managed 1 day of level 2 ha hoping to get the next day done tonight!

SazzyT said:
I just wondered if u would recomend this for a big very unfit lady or would u advise to loose a bit first?

I would recommend that if you have not been doing ant fitness that you get a Lesley Sansone DVD and start by doing her walking program (in your house wearing proper footwear using hand weights and a stretchy band at times). Once you can do her four mile walk with ease - then start the 30DS. However, check with your GP before starting any exercise program. And always hydrate.

I agree with Mel, I honestly thought I was fairly fit but struggled the first few days..... Just ordinary walking is fabulous exercise if you keep up a steady pace, I find it very therapuetuc too if I wear head phones and loose myself in music..

Well I've been too busy to start level 2 so I'm gutted, barely been in the house for three days, I'm going to have to put aside sometime tomorrow and sod everything else.....

Day 1 level 2 done...

Well I found it easier than level 1 so maybe I wasn't doing it right ;) I see they still have the dreaded jump rope in the cardio arghhh I hate that exercise the most, the time seemed to whizz by though before I knew it I was at cool down..., I found it easier to modify the exercises for my knees on this level too . hoping to get chance to do this level every day now

Yeah damn jump rope I can't see the difference in the double jump rope other than arms flapping everywhere lol I'll stick to ordinary thank you very much ;)

Day 2 level 2 done....

ultrabluedress said:
Yeah damn jump rope I can't see the difference in the double jump rope other than arms flapping everywhere lol I'll stick to ordinary thank you very much ;)

Day 2 level 2 done....

More higher I think ;0)

How are you getting on with it Marie?

Just started again after a week or so off, I just couldn't find time to fit it in which is worrying when it is only 20 mins... Kids on school hols so no excuse as I'm using the school run slot to do it... started day 1 level 2 again and will work through now until my holiday in 22 days..... determined to do it every day fro,m now until then

Back