30 day shred

ultrabluedress said:
How are you getting on with it Marie?

Just started again after a week or so off, I just couldn't find time to fit it in which is worrying when it is only 20 mins... Kids on school hols so no excuse as I'm using the school run slot to do it... started day 1 level 2 again and will work through now until my holiday in 22 days..... determined to do it every day fro,m now until then

Well done,keep up the good work :0)

I've just bought this DVD so it will arrive in next couple of days. read all the posts and thought for £4 i'd give it a go :)

newgirl-x said:
is it worth doing this? i hear you gain weight lol!? hearing mixed reviews i'm thinking of starting tomorrow

The weight gain is just were the exercise has been upped,I only gained a quarter of a pound the first week plus you do tone up!

day 7 level 1 think it fantastic and so manageable to fit into the day, WI tomorrow so hope to see some results on the scale let alone feel it!!!

The weight gain is just were the exercise has been upped,I only gained a quarter of a pound the first week plus you do tone up!
hmmm ive just done level 1, dont know wether or not to carry on to day 2 because i'm still quite overweight and need to lose another 2 stone yet? i go on holiday in 9 weeks and wanted to lose at least another stone so i dont know whats the best thing to do lol

newgirl-x said:
hmmm ive just done level 1, dont know wether or not to carry on to day 2 because i'm still quite overweight and need to lose another 2 stone yet? i go on holiday in 9 weeks and wanted to lose at least another stone so i dont know whats the best thing to do lol

You could finsh level 1 and check your weight afterwards,make sure you use light weights as well.Plus if you tone you will lose inches which will be noticeable :0)

You could finsh level 1 and check your weight afterwards,make sure you use light weights as well.Plus if you tone you will lose inches which will be noticeable :0)
yeh i'm gonna try it for a week. just finished day 2 and found it alot harder than yesterday myy muscles were burning today lol

It'll get easier as the days wear on, honestly it does, level 2 day 4 complete so much for doing it every day lol found it hard going as the weather is so hot and I take medication where one of the side effects is my body easily gets overheated, really good on a hot day or when you exercise :) but shall stick with it maybe do it around 8am and not 10 so it's a bit cooler.

Any weight gain is just the muscles getting used to exercise and the lactic acid that gets produced, it can happen with all newly started exercise regimes it settles within a week as the body gets used to it... although I've not been loosing inches or tos of weight once I've been doing it for a few days everything feels definately firmer

I can manage the warm up of level one and no further....oh dear!

Sparkly u can manage the full thing, just push through!! I was dying the first night but it'll surprise u how quickly u build ur fitness up... x

God I sound like jillian haha! X

Back