30 day shred

Me too. Today I found it less of a struggle to get up off the floor between cardio and core sessions lol. I hate the push ups though - I really struggle to do them

I'm rubbish at them, I can only do them from my knees and even then it's a struggle.

Day 3 completed.

My DVD arrived today. Feeling like I'm regretting it and the cellophane is still on it. Super fit hubby says he'll do it with me to keep me motivated.

Will let you know how it goes!

Ha!! Would love to see my bf do it! He spent he whole 20 mins asking me questions about ingredients for the dinner while I was trying to do it lol.

Ooh I might have to dust my copy off and give it another go! I've been doing spin workouts but would like something else to mix it up a bit.

Anyone else starting tomorrow? X

Level 1 day 10.
I'm having a day off tomorrow as i'm out from early morning until late at night so ill probably start level 2 on Wednesday.
I've done it before and i'm not looking forward to it!

Level 1 Day 2 completed :)

Legs are killing me right now. Hope I don't retain water as hoping for a big loss on Wednesday.

I weighed myself today and I've not lost anything. I've been very good diet wise. Not proper sw but no rubbish, good portion and Healthy living. So gutted. I have a stone and a half to lose do it should be coming off. Anyone else find exercise slows the weight loss?

Ps. Looking at sw books tonight and starting back on it (again) on Wednesday.

Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I felt I jut had to say
OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!! THE PAIN!!!!!!!
I'm pretty unfit but decided to start the 30 day shred via YouTube yesterday so just finished day two and I'm so sore!
The front of my thighs, bum and arms are killing me. Getting from standing to sitting is awful!
I'm hoping it improves with time and kinda proud of myself for actually doing it today (although I can only manage about 3/4 of the actual work out).
So, does it get easier?
Please god let it get easier!!!!!!

Legs really sore today so having a day off it as I'm showing a gain :( muscles obv retaining water and I want a good weight loss tomorrow

Did day 1 last night. My legs are a bit wobbly today! I didn't expect it to get me sweaty but you defiantly feel it doing doing something. I was determined to do it so did it at 11:30pm. Glad I did though.

Hubby got annoyed as I was counting the reps so I could count it down next time. He says I should concentrate on what I'm doing but the thought of the cool down music in the classes in the gym is the only thing that keeps me going. Think I'll doing it on my own in the future, plus our living room is too small to both be doing jumping jacks!

Back