30 day shred

Level one day nine done (with a hangover - not to be recommended!)

Wow hats off to you! On a Sunday with a hangover! :)

Just done L1D6

I had to stop :( Gonna do other exercise for the time being, but I really hope I can get back to the Shred soon! Wanna see those results!

Good luck ladies x

L1D7 done - getting up to do it wasnt a chore today - was ready for it! Planning 3 more days then hit L2 on Friday :)

Well done everyone. I'm still not a 100% back from being sick.

Really hoping to get back to it on Wednesday. I just don't want to give up half way through the 25 mins.

Don't do it if you feel ill. I have done it once on a hangover and once when ill and its not worth it lol.

Get better first then carry on x

Started level 2 this morning! How are you all getting on?

I did level 2 day 2 today after a few days break due to work commitments. In finding level two a bit hard work on my shoulders actually from the planks - thought my stomach would be the worst!!

I did level 2 day 2 today after a few days break due to work commitments. In finding level two a bit hard work on my shoulders actually from the planks - thought my stomach would be the worst!!

I'm on level 2 day 3! Really struggled first two days and still have to have a few breaks but I am going to add a few days I think as I want to feel I'm doing the moves fully & properly & want to do it without stopping and I can tell already that will take more than ten days. Ohhhh my arms are the worst but they have always been feeble!

OUCH! L2D2 and I am feeling the pain but know the pain is gonna kick in this afternoon! Ha ha! x

I've got a really achy back today after doing L2D2 yesterday. does anyone else have this problem> Maybe Im not doing it right but I am sure its the plank moves

Well I'm finally better, think I'll be starting from afresh now after 10 days off. Gutted but never mind... Let the shred 2nd time round being!

I got to level one day 7 and had to stop with back ache, I get it from work sometimes but this brought it on horrendously!
But I will try again with it when I manage to get back to sw :(

How much living room space do you need for 30DS? I want to try it but I have a small house :(

I like to have space as you are up and down so you may have to move your Matt and put it back down for floor work. X

Back