30 Day Shred :)

Hey puppetwitch, hope you're ok and enjoying your week off!
I'm still struggling so much with level 2 and I HATE this level! Just get soooo out of breath and I cannot do those plank twist things so been doing bicycle crunches instead :(
I'm not sure if its because I had 3 days off for festival and another day off yesterday as was hungover :(
Perhaps I'll have to add in days at the end- maybe the 4 I didn't do consecutively because I'm pretty sure I'm NOT ready for level 3 in 2 days!!
Not been eating great either, so pretty sure that's a factor! Also having some aching in my left Achilles and round the outter side of my foot- makes it even less fun :(
Will weigh in when I get home and see if there's any weight change!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
L2 D8 done!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377427151.094654.jpg

Hey well done for keeping going! I found level 3 tricksy and am looking forward to 2 again tell the truth- I felt so improved after it! Good luck and keep me updated x

Thanks puppetwitch- I think it gets harder as motivation decreases! My Achilles has been really sore & my ankle os swollen so had another 2 days off- but sports scientist OH said to just get on with it- so just done L2 D9- still kills me- still can't do those plank twist things- but will battle on! Did you feel ready for level 3? I felt I had improved a lot ready for level 2 - but not for level 3? But you say you felt the improvement on 2- maybe I should stick with it a couple of extra days? Ha e a good day xx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377682990.353559.jpg

L2 D10- woop wooop! Still
Not ready for level 3, but hey ho, lets give it a go on the morning- eeekkkk!
Will weigh in tomorrow as am away for the weekend!
Took some more pics and measurements- don't think there's any difference in the pics? But have lost an inch of pot belly and half an inch from natural waist, hips and bum! Not actually feeling any different though! And i used a metal tape measure! Not sure on the accuracy as it doesn't really bend - just kind of kinks really! Ha ha!
Hope you're all having a good day! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377808490.182451.jpg

L3 D1, oh.my.g!! I was a sweaty ball of out of breath shakiness after!
But 9 days to go!! Woooo hoo! I'm away this weekend but will try to you tube it and get it done!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377895638.419096.jpg

L3 D2, just about managed to get through all the modified moves! And I did it on my iPhone in a hotel room- lol! Had to work out in front of a big mirror as its the only space- kinda motivating watching my flab wobble around while I do it....and kinda gross!
Hope you all have a good day! How's everyone doing?
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377945444.850627.jpg

Ooh you're doing so well! I will do my best to do some tomorrow, definitely Monday. Level 2. You're brilliant! Keep it up!

So are you! Back on it with the diet and the exercise tomorrow after another terrible weekend of naughty food and drink-but had a great weekend!
L3 D3...I think it was actually more bearable today! Woop
Woop! Still pretty sure I won't have a 6 pack by next week though- ha ha!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378048963.766338.jpg

L3 D4 done- harder again today :(
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378153360.515578.jpg

L3 D6 done. Abs are hurting today- must mean there are some abs under the fat somewhere then- lol
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378293882.333075.jpg

L3 D7-killer :( but hey ho- nearly there now!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378395348.199150.jpg

Starting tomorrow. Lord help me lol

Level 1 - Day 2, done!! ;) xx
I had to postpone as i pulled my ankle but I am starting today!:) i've only watched about 15mins of the dvd to see what to expect but can you explain it a bit more like how many levels are there and how many days do you do each level for?
Thankyou:):):)

You're meant to do it for 30 days, 10 days at each level. Each workout is 20 mins long at each of the levels with a short warm up and cool down too so around 25-30 mins MAX total.

You just need an exercise mat (or a carpeted floor will be fine but I have wooden floors!) and some handweights, I bought some cheap ones from amazon (~£15-£20 for a case of 3 x weights).

There are two people aside from Jillian, one to watch if you're finding it tough and one to watch if you want a bit more of a challenge.

Have a nosey on the web and on insta-gram etc. people's 30DS results are really impressive!!

Good luck!! Keep us posted in here with your progress - I know I'm going to! Need to keep myself motivated for day 3 and beyond!!! x

Hay can I join you guys?

I have just done day 3 this morning of level 1 - 1st time attempting it!

Phew I'm finding I'm a right sweaty mess by the end of it, but defiantly do not plan on giving up!

I'm thinking of maybe trying level 1 for 30 days
Before I'll be able to progress!
I've also just read in her about level 3 needing to lean On your weights - so far in using a tin of beans each hand for my weights, so guessing its not going to be fees able to continue this way :0/

Back