30 day shred!

Aww thanks Hun! I started at 13:12 :mad: and I'm now 11;02 still got a long way to go yet but I'm getting there slowly :) xx

Aww thanks Hun! I started at 13:12 :mad: and I'm now 11;02 still got a long way to go yet but I'm getting there slowly :) xx

Wow you've done amazingly well! U look much slimmer than 11 2! X

Just realised I tried to upload these yesterday but it didn't work so I will try again...

This was Me when I started my Journey...

image-1075515092.jpg

This was Me yesterday...

image-3653126078.jpg

Whenever times get hard or I think of giving up I only have to look at the 'Before Pic' and it gives me the drive to carry on.x

Omg!! You look amazing!!!!!! Wow!! Incredible what a difference!!

What did u start off at? And what are you now? If you don't mind me asking :) xx

Omg!! You look amazing!!!!!! Wow!! Incredible what a difference!!

What did u start off at? And what are you now? If you don't mind me asking :) xx

Thanks Sweetie :) Hope u didn't think I was up my own bum for posting pics lol! At my heaviest I was 11Stone 3lb, I'm currently 8Stone 9lb and my aim is to get back to 7Stone12lb. X

Of course not Hun where all on the same path aiming for the same thing and if I looked as great as you I'd be posting my pictures everywhere haha!! You look super! And have done so well!! You'll hit your target in no time sweetie! Xx

Of course not Hun where all on the same path aiming for the same thing and if I looked as great as you I'd be posting my pictures everywhere haha!! You look super! And have done so well!! You'll hit your target in no time sweetie! Xx

Awwww thanks Sweetie, I'm hoping that even if I continue to lose 1lb a week it will still only be 11 Weeks till goal! X

Awwww thanks Sweetie, I'm hoping that even if I continue to lose 1lb a week it will still only be 11 Weeks till goal! X

Wow!! How exciting when you think about it like that!! Then the hard part of trying to maintain! I'm dreading it! Good job I've got a while to go before I have to worry lol xx

Wow!! How exciting when you think about it like that!! Then the hard part of trying to maintain! I'm dreading it! Good job I've got a while to go before I have to worry lol xx

I was speaking to someone on here about maintaining, apparently I just keep adding 3pp a day until my weight stabilises? X

I was speaking to someone on here about maintaining, apparently I just keep adding 3pp a day until my weight stabilises? X

Oo that don't sound too bad then Hun think you just need to find the amount of points a day that works for you and your body xx

Oo that don't sound too bad then Hun think you just need to find the amount of points a day that works for you and your body xx

Yeah! Not sure how much that will be?!? How u finding 30 Day Shred? X

Back