30 Day shred

Hi there!

I've just found this thread... is anyone out there doing the 30DS? I started in on 1st January and have just completed Day 4 on Level 1.

Would love to hear how other people are getting on with it?

KW x

I think I need to get my bum in gear and re-start the 30DS. After I'm over this jet lag that is (just back from hols!).

I think I need to get my bum in gear and re-start the 30DS. After I'm over this jet lag that is (just back from hols!).

Hope your jet lag isn't too bad (...and that you've had a lovely holiday!) If you re-start, keep posting on here. It will be nice to share the pain of lunges, squats and Jillian induced pain with someone who understands. I mean that in the best possible way there ha! x

I wanted to start 30DS and boom ended up with flu. Once I'm better I'm deffo giving it a go again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no! It's not worth it when you're feeling unwell. I hope you feel much better soon.

I'm getting really in to it now, I'm finding it much easier than day one and I can see a difference in my bum already. Well, feel a difference when I walk anyway. I'm a bit worried that I won't have as good a loss as I could have had as I tend to maintain when I up my exercise. We shall see eh?

Level 1, Day 7 = DONE :D

KW x

Level 1, Day 8 done... feeling a bit fitter already but worried that although I'm losing inches I'm not going to be losing on the scale. I feel heavier :(

Has anyone had any experience of this? xx

Really tempted to give this a go again. I tried before then gave up. Worried about knockin my weightloss off plan too. It is a killer though. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Really tempted to give this a go again. I tried before then gave up. Worried about knockin my weightloss off plan too. It is a killer though. X

I'm going to see how I get on with my WI on Saturday. If I've not lost much I might knock the 30 DS on the head and do some more cardio/interval training with some resistance training and then try the 30 DS when I'm closer to target to tone up.

I know it's not all about the number on the scale but I think I'll start to feel a little demotivated if they don't move much.

If you decide to start, please post on here. I'd love to hear how you are getting on xx

Already doing 30 day squat and 100k steps challenge but if I succeed with them, I'll be back to join you as I've started this before 2 or 3 times and never ever made it past about day 5. I'm sick of doing level one, but don't think I could start on level 2!!!

I really got into this last time but I recall trying to find time to have the TV without annoying the little one or my hubby. Going to try to sort a plan out as I'd be happy doing it 2/3 times a week along side running :)

I got home from work on time for the first time in ages and decided to use the extra spare time to do Day 1 (level 1). Oooofff the burn! Glad I did it though :) Now I just have to try and keep the will power up!

Level1, Day 2 done :) I had to have a break between Day 1 & 2 because of a chest infection. I wouldn't let it stop me today though, even with me wheezing like an 80 year old who smokes 50 a day!

Still going :) I'm on day 7. Work commitments mean I can't do it every day (or should I say, I don't do it every day, I'm sure I could if I tried but sometimes I get home very very late!) but at least I'm sticking with it!

Back