30 Day shred

So I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped!

I've started running again today and u was hoping to be on level 3 but I'm still to do level 2 drag 15 yet :/

Anyway I'm pretty happy as I've just ran 5k without stopping after nearly a month off! Perhaps the shreds helped!

So I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped!

I've started running again today and u was hoping to be on level 3 but I'm still to do level 2 drag 15 yet :/

Anyway I'm pretty happy as I've just ran 5k without stopping after nearly a month off! Perhaps the shreds helped!

Well done on the run Lucy - I hope that you are feeling much better now?

I've just done my Day 20, Level 2 workout - on to level 3 tomorrow :D I have booked a weekend away with friends next weekend so I will only be going up to day 25 of the 30 DS this time.

I'm thinking of doing the 'Ripped in 30' programme starting Monday 9th June to mix things up a bit and have a new challenge. I try to do other DVDs 3-4 times a week for the extra cardio but I find that nothing tones me up better than Jillian's workouts and my body will be in need of something different.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Well done on the run Lucy - I hope that you are feeling much better now? I've just done my Day 20, Level 2 workout - on to level 3 tomorrow :D I have booked a weekend away with friends next weekend so I will only be going up to day 25 of the 30 DS this time. I'm thinking of doing the 'Ripped in 30' programme starting Monday 9th June to mix things up a bit and have a new challenge. I try to do other DVDs 3-4 times a week for the extra cardio but I find that nothing tones me up better than Jillian's workouts and my body will be in need of something different. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Afraid not, my knees are killing me after my run :(

I'm at the top of the waiting list for physio but I fear my running days are over.

I've got the ripped in 30 to progress to hope I can be on it a similar time so we can do it together!

Ok, so I decided to try level 2 because I thought it looked more interesting than level 1 (i'm only up to day 7). I felt like my body was working a lot harder (obviously) and i'm tempted to just stick with it in the hope that it'll speed the results up. What do you think? I certainly wouldn't say I was finding level 1 easy x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I most defiantly am :) gotta shift this bloody weight I've lost nearly 3 stone dropped 2 dress sizes on bottom and one on top, my stomach annoys me everyday :) will be posting results. As to your question I think you should go with what your most comfortable doing xxx

Are you guys noticing much of a difference? I would love to sign up to this challenge and actually commit to it (I've started it so many times but just haven't been able to keep the momentum going!).

Currently half marathon training so not sure if it would be wise to do it at the same time but would love to know what your results have been like! xx

I won't lie, I haven't lost weight, neither inches, in fact my arms have gained an inch.

Do I feel heavier? No!? I'm definitely heavier than normal, by at least 2lbs even. I'd like to see a drop in the lbs and I haven't done shred for dats now as I'm resting my knees after running.

I might even start again!

Hi team!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! Today was Day 22 for me and my second attempt at Level 3 - which was long overdue! I found it quite challenging but I absolutely loved it :D

I'm only going up to day 25 this time around as I am going away for the weekend.

I won't lie, I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't lost much weight doing this workout especially as I have a lot of weight to lose still. I have changed shape though - I have muscle lines in my arms and my butt is definitely much more pert. I will post inches lost on Friday :D

I really want to do the ripped in 30 workout but this I will take a month off from Jillian to do more of Nell's interval training workouts and use the toning sections on her DVD in attempt to see more numbers dropping on the scales and come back to a 'Shred' after my weekend away in Newcastle on 7th July. We shall see eh?

Hope you're all well :) x

I think you will have enough on your plate with your half marathon training :eek:

I would love to get into running, but need to shift some weight first. I love exercising outdoors!

You could come back to the 30 day shred after you've completed your half marathon? When is your run? x

I think you will have enough on your plate with your half marathon training :eek:

I would love to get into running, but need to shift some weight first. I love exercising outdoors!

You could come back to the 30 day shred after you've completed your half marathon? When is your run? x

4th August, but then I have a 10 mile race in October and a marathon next April... so I might always be training?!

I'm basically trying to keep up the momentum between August and April next year so might enter another couple of half marathons too. I reallllllllly want to tone my arms and tummy though!! Been doing pilates, boxing and other bits and pieces (30 day ab challenge too at the min) but it's hard to fit it all in when the running needs to take priority.

You should start with C25K - that's how I started. It is fab! And you can be any shape or size to do it :) xx

Well I was going to re-start today but my knees just need that one more day recovery, they still hurt when I kneel down so I know doing shred wouldn't be a good idea.

Well I was going to re-start today but my knees just need that one more day recovery, they still hurt when I kneel down so I know doing shred wouldn't be a good idea.
Yeah you are probably right, you are best waiting till your knees are a little better. Day 8 feeling a little achey after upping the weights but that's good a thing I suppose :)

I'm onto day 9 and have stuck with level 2. Definitely feeling the burn! I'm a bit worried about weight loss slowing down as I really want to get back into target range so I can go back to group. I refuse to pay the £5 so am going to wait until i'm free again. I'm missing my rocky road fix!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning shredders!

Flying visit to the thread this morning- Level 3, day 24 completed :)

Tomorrow will be my last day as I'm going away for the weekend - I absolutely love the shred. I need a plan of action for next week's workouts. I'm debating Ripped in 30 but I will only have 28 days and when I do these things for the first time I like to complete them properly (to motivate myself). So I'm debating a 28 day shred but working at Natalie's level rather than mixing between them all- we shall see.

Enjoy the rest of your week :) x

Back