30 day shredders

I didn't do it today, i dint know why...I had the whole day to myself and just didn't do it. I suck.

I have however, changed a pair of Jeans which are now too big into a cool multi pocket pinny!! I run a Face Painting/Kids Party Business and wanted to have somewhere to store all my balloons. It's not perfect....but it'll do!

I've got another day off today, I wanna go gym tomorrow and then do dvd tomorrow aft...then back in.
Spent the day face painting non stop 10am-4pm, you would not believe how fast and how quick and how many kids I painted!
(and on local news woop)

conlou1 said:
so here are my measure ments
day 1 day 7

bust 40 38.5
arm 13.5 12.5
waist 33 32
navel 41 37.5
upper hip 42 40
lower hip 43 41
thigh 25 23
calf 15 15

Wow brilliant. I am on level one, day 8 and haven't lost any inches and gained 3/4s of pound ugh ugh ugh

I did day one yesterday and woke up this morning, I don't ache where I was expecting to (legs, arms or tummy) but I am used to doing a bit of exercise on those parts. But I do ache all above my chest... Is this normal? or have I done some of the exercises wrong? Just want to check as I don't want to carry on doing it if I'm getting something wrong and possibly doing myself some damage

donna88 said:
I did day one yesterday and woke up this morning, I don't ache where I was expecting to (legs, arms or tummy) but I am used to doing a bit of exercise on those parts. But I do ache all above my chest... Is this normal? or have I done some of the exercises wrong? Just want to check as I don't want to carry on doing it if I'm getting something wrong and possibly doing myself some damage

It's probably from the chest flies. Just watch your positioning. I took more time getting my positioning right the first few times doing it cos I didn't want an injury. I'm having another rest day I'm so hungover and my head feels like its going to explode :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:D ive not done it since thursday.
HARD on it tomorrow and then see how long til level 2

conlou1 said:
Level 2 doesn't hurt your thighs as much it's more my back that hurts tbh. I really had to battle through today's session I can't wait for it to get just a touch easier!

I really need sum weights not got any so used beans but it didnt feel like it did anythin :(

Hola everyone! Well done to all who have persevered, i did the first 3 days, then had a break and liked the break too much! but my dvd finally arrived and so i think ill restart it today. I work ridiculous hours so sometimes i cannot be bothered when i get in at 4 or 5am. another thing sorta putting me off is the gaining weight bit, i think as someone said earlier; on SW you get so used to seeing pounds come off each week that i will no doubt be annoyed if ive eaten properly and started a new exercise regime and still put weight on :(

WhatLiesWithin... said:
Hola everyone! Well done to all who have persevered, i did the first 3 days, then had a break and liked the break too much! but my dvd finally arrived and so i think ill restart it today. I work ridiculous hours so sometimes i cannot be bothered when i get in at 4 or 5am. another thing sorta putting me off is the gaining weight bit, i think as someone said earlier; on SW you get so used to seeing pounds come off each week that i will no doubt be annoyed if ive eaten properly and started a new exercise regime and still put weight on :(

Yea that bit has annoyed me massively but I wasn't losing much anyway. I only need a few more pounds to get into my healthy bmi range and it's becoming difficult so I know I need to exercise now. I get weighed later but have had more rest days this week do I'm hoping it shows a loss.

Back