30 weeks and 49 pounds

Tishbish

Silver Member
I have a holiday booked 4th September 2011 to Cyprus with my wonderful husband and my gorgeous little boy. I am currently 49 pounds from target and in the 9 years i have yoyo dieted have NEVER reached target so it is about time I made a real effort and got myself happy and healthy.

I am not going to class at the moment beacuse my mum needs support with her weight loss so i have agreed to have a weekly weigh in with her instead.

I have also made a pledge with some of my work colleauges that i will give up chocolate and sweets during Feb (we are all giving up somehting we love) so i'm hoping this will help boost my weight loss.

This is a brilliant place for me to note down my feelings, successes (hopefully) and struggles.

Good luck Hannah xxx

Good luck hun you can do it!!
Mmm there's nothing like a good holiday to motivate you !

I cannot wait for my holiday, it's time that me and Jay (hubby) had some quality time together and I want to feel confident and make him feel proud to be with me around the pool/on the evenings out, rather than looking at him every time a young thin girl walks by trying to see if he's looking at her!!! I drive myself mad, and him no doubt! But I will be happy, healthy and confident this time x
I also found out that I'm having my braces taken off in 6 weeks time so I'd like to have some photos taken with my little boy as I had the braces on when he was born so I have no photos with a proper smile since then!! So two things to look forward to x

Ah Hun I'm exactly the same on hols- so insecure with all those gorgeous girls around... But you know what you'll be the gorgeous one on hols and your hubby won't be able to take his eyes off you!
Are you going to be posting your food diary on here?

Hope you're having a good weekend x

sarah83 said:
Ah Hun I'm exactly the same on hols- so insecure with all those gorgeous girls around... But you know what you'll be the gorgeous one on hols and your hubby won't be able to take his eyes off you!
Are you going to be posting your food diary on here?

Hope you're having a good weekend x

I hope so!! I'm looking forward to him looking at me the way he used to ;0)

I will be posting my food diary as of Monday morning. I'm having a relaxing weekend, just watched Thelma and Louise and now im snuggled on the sofa with Stanley watching Toy Story. Hope yours is good? X

Hey hun
I have a holiday book for june this year and want to lose as much as i can for that i only joined on wedneday so heres to us both to look great n feel fab for our holidays

dawnd29 said:
Hey hun
I have a holiday book for june this year and want to lose as much as i can for that i only joined on wedneday so heres to us both to look great n feel fab for our holidays

Fingers crossed for both of us, my first week starts on Tuesday so that's when the hard work starts :0)

Good luck Hannah, Cyprus is gorgeous!! xxx

Thanks Jules, we've never been there before so we're very excited. We're across the road from a beach called Fig Tree Bay which is supposed to be beautiful, it's motivating just thinking of how I'd feel uncovered on the beach at my current size (shudder) so 30 weeks today we'll be on the way to the airport, hopefully a few dress sizes smaller :0) eeeeeeeee so exciting :0)

Well that sounds just lovely. To be honest with you I have only ever been to Ayia Napa and I went there when I was 16 with my best friend and her dad... Even THAT was beautiful so where you're going is bound to be amazing!!

I went in early September and it was SUPER hot, you will be out in that swimming cossie in no time when you feel that sun!! Ahhh lovely. Have a great time!!!

Hi Hannah,

Just wanted to wish you goodluck on your new eating plan. I'm doing slimming world with my mum too and find it easier as I can plan meals with her and we tend to like the same food too. You have done really well so far but make sure you find a good low syn substitute for not eating chocolate for a month as you do not want to feel deprived as this can throw you off plan if you have a major craving.

Hi Hannah,

Just wanted to wish you goodluck on your new eating plan. I'm doing slimming world with my mum too and find it easier as I can plan meals with her and we tend to like the same food too. You have done really well so far but make sure you find a good low syn substitute for not eating chocolate for a month as you do not want to feel deprived as this can throw you off plan if you have a major craving.

Thanks for the GL Aisha, I am sort of an all or nothing girl, I'm a massive chocoholic but i find that if i have non then i'm ok, its when i get the taste for it that my will power goes out the window and i stuff my face. I find it really hard to get back on track when i slip, hence the reason i've been off track since christmas!!!
I will be swapping recipes and ideas with my mum as well as motivating eachother, as we don't live together its a little more difficult because i'd love nothing more than to have SW meals cooked for me ;)

Good luck, Hannah. You'll be gorgeous and have a good holiday with your family no matter how much you lose - having said that I'm sure you'll make your target this time ;)

Know how you feel, am a "all or nothing" kind of girl as well. Find it a lot easier not to touch certain things at all (e.g. choc) than only have a bit. Am just too greedy...:p

Hi Hannah!

Just wanted to say best of luck with your goals. Cyprus is an amazing place. I have family there so get to go every year. Are you going to the North or South of the Island?

I'm sure with you and your Mum working together you will achieve your goals, plus eveyone here to spur you on!

Here's to you on a beautiful beach with a knock out figure to match!

xx

Kristel said:
Good luck, Hannah. You'll be gorgeous and have a good holiday with your family no matter how much you lose - having said that I'm sure you'll make your target this time ;)

Know how you feel, am a "all or nothing" kind of girl as well. Find it a lot easier not to touch certain things at all (e.g. choc) than only have a bit. Am just too greedy...:p

Thank you Kristel, I hope I'll feel gorgeous :0) made a good start today, lovely chicken stew from the slow cooker and all syn free :0)

Wegle said:
Hi Hannah!

Just wanted to say best of luck with your goals. Cyprus is an amazing place. I have family there so get to go every year. Are you going to the North or South of the Island?

I'm sure with you and your Mum working together you will achieve your goals, plus eveyone here to spur you on!

Here's to you on a beautiful beach with a knock out figure to match!

xx

Ahh what a lovely post, thank you Wegle. We are going to Protaras west Cyprus I think, it's not too far from Ayia Napa. I can't wait!! :0)

You can do it!! I've managed to lose 51bs in 24 weeks doing extra easy... Wishing you tons of luck.We were in Protaras in june last ear..it is beautiful! xxxx

Hayleyberrybenj said:
You can do it!! I've managed to lose 51bs in 24 weeks doing extra easy... Wishing you tons of luck.We were in Protaras in june last ear..it is beautiful! xxxx

That actually made me feel a little tearful, to think I could actually do it :0)
I'm so determined, just pray the will power will stick around. Thanks for the inspiration x

Back