30dayshred and ww

Hey. On day 3 of the shred. Im loving it!gonna take my measurements nd see what i lose by the end of the month. Exciting. Has anyone else combinef 30ds and propoints?results?xx

I've just ordered this from a well known online book store, there were over 300 positive reviews :)

It's basically an intense exercise programme with 3 levels of intensity, you work out for 20 minutes a day and you do each level for 10 days.

I'm hoping it will help me to tone up my muffin top!

There are loads of people that do the 30
Day shread.. Look out for Carly's diary I know she definately does...

Thanks Cheekychic, I've looked at Carly's diary and started The Shred myself, it's not nearly as bad as I thought, and I have a small flat with not a lot of room to move around, it was perfect :) a work colleague is doing it too which helps to motivate me. Weighed myself the next day and lost 2 lbs! I'm defo going to keep doing this :-D

30 day shred is a great DVD it really toned me up before my wedding. must get back into it!!!

Hey ive got the dvd and gonna try it soon. Also thinking of joining ww online and doing the new pro points, I was doing slimming world but i wasnt eating enough veg etc so Im thinking of trying this!

Daffyflowers said:
Hey. On day 3 of the shred. Im loving it!gonna take my measurements nd see what i lose by the end of the month. Exciting. Has anyone else combinef 30ds and propoints?results?xx

How did you get on? I just got it. Starting tomorrow with it. Jogging/walking for first time tonight.

Ex bike yesterday - 9 miles in 25 mins.
First session of 30 day shred today.
Had to post coz I can't quite believe I've done it. Just have to keep it up now! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back