• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

30dayshred and ww

I've just ordered this from a well known online book store, there were over 300 positive reviews :)

It's basically an intense exercise programme with 3 levels of intensity, you work out for 20 minutes a day and you do each level for 10 days.

I'm hoping it will help me to tone up my muffin top!

S: 21st0.5lb C: 20st7.5lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 49.3 Loss: 0st7lb(2.38%)
There are loads of people that do the 30
Day shread.. Look out for Carly's diary I know she definately does...

Thanks Cheekychic, I've looked at Carly's diary and started The Shred myself, it's not nearly as bad as I thought, and I have a small flat with not a lot of room to move around, it was perfect :) a work colleague is doing it too which helps to motivate me. Weighed myself the next day and lost 2 lbs! I'm defo going to keep doing this :-D

MrsK87

S: 13st0.5lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st13.5lb(7.4%)
30 day shred is a great DVD it really toned me up before my wedding. must get back into it!!!

S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey ive got the dvd and gonna try it soon. Also thinking of joining ww online and doing the new pro points, I was doing slimming world but i wasnt eating enough veg etc so Im thinking of trying this!

Daffyflowers said:
Hey. On day 3 of the shred. Im loving it!gonna take my measurements nd see what i lose by the end of the month. Exciting. Has anyone else combinef 30ds and propoints?results?xx
How did you get on? I just got it. Starting tomorrow with it. Jogging/walking for first time tonight.

Ex bike yesterday - 9 miles in 25 mins.
First session of 30 day shred today.
Had to post coz I can't quite believe I've done it. Just have to keep it up now! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins