30st 5lb Start Weight

mine will scare everyone lol but heyho x x x

mine will scare everyone lol but heyho x x x

You should see mine! Ugh! But the worse it is now makes it better for comparing in 4 weeks time! X

true lou im going to put mine on when i get back in but you are love it will be nice to compare in 4 weeks time

true lou im going to put mine on when i get back in but you are love it will be nice to compare in 4 weeks time

I'm not brave enough to put mine on until I've got a thinner one to stick next to it :)

How are you feeling about the diet plan? All positive? I think this is Defo our year! X

hi everyone :)

So i got around 4 hours sleep from 5am - 9am and i tried desperately to fall back to sleep but my mind was having none of it. Its been 6 day since i started the tablets and i hope by the weekend i can feel a bit more normal again. im not going to take it tonight, im going to have 24 hours off it and take it in the morning, so i hope to get some actual sleep tonight.

I listened to the gastric app again lastnight and its still doing its magic. I made a sandwich for lunch and could only eat half of it before feeling like i would throw up. SO i wrapped it in clingfilm and put it in the fridge. then i felt some mild hunger pangs about 2 hours later and had the other half and a cup of tea. the last swig of the tea felt like it wouldnt go down!

i know im not getting enough calories by far, i should be having 2400 but im barely hitting 1000. But im just not hungry. I feel woozy and a bit weak but i think thats mostly down to the tablets. I will see how i get on this week and wait until my tablet's side effects wear off and then re evaluate. I would like to get at least 1200 cals in.

thing is with me is once i get an idea and a visual in my mind i cant let go. this is the reason i dont eat eggs or poultry. I saw Karl Pilkington watch someone eat a half embryonised egg on his tv show and it made me feel sick!! and i have eaten one since. I will have things with egg in, but not omlette or quiche etc or boiled, fried, poached. ack.
And the poultry thing is because i watched animal hoarders and this one woman hoarded chickens and she had one that had a broken neck and all its feathers were falling off but she loved it and snuggled with it and it loved her back, and since then i havent eaten any type of bird.

I dont eat fish so watching finding nemo is ok, but i have banned myself from watching anything with cows and pigs in!!!! I have to have something left to eat :D

On that note, ive got out some pork chops and im defrosting them on the radiator :) im not sure what im gong to make yet, something small for me with salad and a bit of homous. Maybe Joe and Dunc can have a potato with theirs... i dont think i could manage a pork chop and a potato!!! weird!!!!

i had a sneaky weigh in and its looking great :) then the batt died so Joe is picking me up some on the way home from work!

happy day everyone xx

The weight is going to be falling off you at this rate!! :)

Pork chops mmmmmm. I wish I could love them as much without the fat on but I'm one of those gross people that eats the fat on everything!!!! So naughty.

I hope these sleeping problems start to fade, you're doing so well you deserve to feel like a million dollars xx

Can't believe how it is working for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

Surprise surprise I couldn't finish my (side plates worth of) tea!!

Spicy pork chop
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420484367.897035.jpg

Hershey the cat in her usual place at meal times
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420484412.117991.jpg

And what I had to leave! I may have it later.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420484455.968828.jpg

Amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done. You are doing so well. What is the app? I can't find it.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Thanks I'll have a look

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

So glad it's working for you hun :) It's funny how the brain works isn't it... wouldn't think the subliminal stuff held much water but it's clearly working :D Fingers crossed for you for weigh in xx

I have to admit I hate fish too, I used to eat tuna (rarely admittedly, but I did occasionally have some) but I've gone off even that too. The most I can eat (and it's barely ever) is a chip shop fishcake because it's mostly potato.

Good luck xx

So glad it's working for you hun :) It's funny how the brain works isn't it... wouldn't think the subliminal stuff held much water but it's clearly working :D Fingers crossed for you for weigh in xx I have to admit I hate fish too, I used to eat tuna (rarely admittedly, but I did occasionally have some) but I've gone off even that too. The most I can eat (and it's barely ever) is a chip shop fishcake because it's mostly potato. Good luck xx

It's amazing! I can't believe it! I really just don't want to eat any more than I need to satisfy my hunger. Each time I think about having a bit more I just visualise being so full I was nearly sick. He teaches you that in the first part of the app program.

I didn't get to my size without doing a HELL OF ALOT of eating so it really is working! It's like I'm a different me! X

I've sent myself to bed! I was nodding off on the sofa after tea so I'm in bed about to listen to PMcK work his magic on me and HOPEFULLY I will fall asleep before 5am!

Therefore today's food was:

1 cheese and onion sandwich over about 3 hours

Half a pork chop with half a salad, a bit of Brie, a few oven chips and a blob of houmous.

A cup of tea and a sliver of lemon meringue cheese cake.

Approx 1106 calories.

So January 5th: SUCCESS

Still feel like crap though :D xx

omg I love you!!! I don't know anyone else who loves Dexter!!! I am very very obsessed with Dexter ! I'm now watching it on Netflix for the 5th time. I just can't stop watching it over and over again. I think I'm in love with him, I talk about him all the time, it drives joe mad :D xxx

I've only seen it 3 times! Just finished my third netflix run through lol! Dexter is awesome! And I'm not gonna lie...kinda hot lol!

I didn't like the ending the first time but get it now too! Was so sad when feb died! I would love there to be a season 9! I'm having withdrawals lol. I've watched prison break 3 times now too! Love that as well! Lol xx

Awesome day food wise mate! :) x

I've only seen it 3 times! Just finished my third netflix run through lol! Dexter is awesome! And I'm not gonna lie...kinda hot lol! I didn't like the ending the first time but get it now too! Was so sad when feb died! I would love there to be a season 9! I'm having withdrawals lol. I've watched prison break 3 times now too! Love that as well! Lol xx

Omg we are weight twins AND Dexter twins!!!!!!!! I LOVE that you've watched it that many times!!!

Yes I want either a season 9, or a Dexter movie. For now I'll just keep watching it on Netflix!

Who's been your favourite killer? Trinity was a good one and the Jordan Chase series was good.
The one that scared me the most was Ray Speltz when he was chasing girls through that maze with his bull horns on!

What did you think of Rita? She was mousy to begin with then bam season 3 she was all boobs and nagging! X

WOW on how well the HGB is working for you hun!!!

And I really hope you get a good night's sleep tonight, crossing all fingers and toes for ya xxx

Oh and that's a beautiful pusscat :D

That puss cat is my shadow, everywhere I am, she is. She's next to me right now :)

I went to bed and listened to the app thingy and managed an hours sleep but then I woke up again :/ so I got up again and joined the husb down stairs. But he's sat on his laptop talking trees to other tree surgeons. So I'm here talking diets to dieters :D xx

Back