32 days.......Until My Girlie trip to Tenerife and 1st Goal...?????Achievable

lovelyzobo

Right, having put on a 1lb and only 4 days onto the cruise.....am feeling so gutted and deflated....but I so want to reach my goal of a stone for my little girlie trip away....... 6lbs, would be a stone....if I am honest wanted more off, so had a little 'room' for manover as sure will put on when away.....

Got to be positvie.....want to be positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zobo don't worry lots of thing could be why...it will be off soon, if you've stuck to the book, and 32 days and 6lb yeah girl you can do it easy. ... my secret weapon is asparagus when you go to pv days try it, it works for me and my friends x

Sididd what exactly does asparagus do I'm intrigued! I already have the bladder if a pensioner, need to pee 20 mins after every drink and if I drink a pint before bed I'm up all night!!! X

Its a natural diuretic and flushes toxins. When I eat it I have an almighty peeeee through the night, any water retention and its gone. if you google it its very good for you. X

Oooo and just an observation....don't over cook, lightly steam for max results, that's what i've noticed x

you can do it lovelyzobo!!
you've done so so well so far and I found a weight gain after a couple of days of cruise too. The Dr says to expect your weight to fluctuate in this phase. You'll probably find that pound and more will be gone after another pp day. It just happens like that.
Positivity is keyyy and what better goal than a holiday with your pals?! I started the diet for a holiday in Fuerteventura. I got back on Tuesday and had put on 3.2lbs in 9 days. But its now sunday and I've lost another 4.2lbs due to round 2 of Attack so am lighter than before the hol and BROWN! (Brown flab is soooo much better than white! lol!!)
You go girl- its totally worth it!!!

Below is my weight fluctuation for my first week of cruise:-
Fri PV:- 133.4
Sat PP:- 133.2
Sun PV:- 133
Mon PP:- 132.4
Tues PV:- 132
Weds PP:- 132
Thurs PV:- 131.2
Fri PP:- 131.2

Reactions: CPL
Oh yeah, oh yeah.....3lb off this week.......so my stone for holibobs is actually in site!!!!!!!!! Need 4.5lb off in two weeks....can it be done, hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah you can do it x

Yeeeehaw grandma !!! You can soo do this girl!!! keeeeeep ckicken -ing :D

Grandma!? Is that me....only 36 and my daughter is 12....god please dont do that to me!!!!!!!

Anyway......little jump on scales this morning, as start 4 nights now, and never a 'good' time to weigh when on nights and........................................................ 2lb more gone!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah........ 14st 8lb.......does a little (well bigger than I would like!) booty shuffle......!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

:D fab stuff

Grandma!? Is that me....only 36 and my daughter is 12....god please dont do that to me!!!!!!!

Anyway......little jump on scales this morning, as start 4 nights now, and never a 'good' time to weigh when on nights and........................................................ 2lb more gone!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah........ 14st 8lb.......does a little (well bigger than I would like!) booty shuffle......!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx
NOOOOOOOOOOOO not you its a saying that we use in our household like *yeee haw grandma its Friday*, sorry my poo attempt at English humour.

Ahhhhh I see.....I will now unlock my daughter from the cupboard under the stairs.......;)

Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 2lb off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.5lb needed for my stone, and holibobs in 10days time!!!!!!! Ding dong....even I can get 1/2 a lb off......maybe a little bit more even, just incase I put a few on, on holibobs!!!!! :)

Well done .. I love seing that your weigh is going down at a lovely rate .. Our stats are quite similar so Id love to be down a stone in 4 weeks ... fingers crossed! Cause in 9 weeks time id love to be in the low 13's! (**dreaming hopefully**) only 20 or so more lbs 2/3 lbs a week could be a bit much to aim for but hey at least it'll keep me focused!

You are going to have a fab holiday knowing you reached you mini target! :cool:

It is nice when someone is at 'your' weight' can loose together then! So, next target for me (if I dont put too much on whilst away!!!) is 4 weeks away.....its a friends birthday party and he has arranged a massive big night in a nightclub.....so shall we say into the 13's....even by a 0.1 of a lb!!!????? We can do it!!!! xxx

Back