32 weeks of 100% - The scribblings of a wishful thinker.

Thank you lovely! I'm pretty happy with it. Just really want to keep the ball rolling now!

My diet hasn't been very good this week at all. It really is down to work though, I've been doing 20 hour shifts and my brain is completely fuzzed. I'm off this weekend though so I'll be doing lots more red days. I've been doing more extra easy but I know I lose faster with red, so I need to up those. I keep missing my HEX's which is bad! And I had a takeaway! But but but, chicken in black bean with boiled rice, and it was extremely watery so I'm hoping it's not too bad. I had half for dinner the night before and half for lunch today. Going to guestimate it as 6 syns per day! Ouch.

Sleeps are needed. x

Little bit better today, although still need to cut down on carbs!!!

Day 10. Extra Easy

Left over chicken & mushroom pasta (2 syns)
Chicken burger with chilli mayo, lettuce and raw onion (HEXb + 2 syns)
Oatly chocolate milk (HEXa)
Lots of grapes!

Day 11. Red Day

Asparagus soup with bread roll (2 syns for butter + HEXb)
Slow cooked lamb and mint stew with brussel sprouts and brocolli
Oatly chocolate drink
Mixed berries with strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 2.5

I'm going to try and get lots of exercise in this weekend. Going to walk to my mother's and use her kettle bell for a bit! Also going to walk into town on Sunday which is a fair trek but desperately need to after the week I've had. I might go swimming on Sunday if I get the chance to! I saw a wedding dress today that is absolutely STUNNING but it's only a size 12, and the model was a size 10 and it fitted her perfect. I'm currently a size 16/18... really need to go full force on this! Just over 7 months to go! :(

Well done on the mega loss! Here to subscribe after reading your blog :) x

Thank you! And massive congrats on your weight loss so far, you've done amazingly! x :)

Thank you! And massive congrats on your weight loss so far, you've done amazingly! x :)

Ah thank you very much! you've done great so far :) I see our starting and goal stats are pretty similar! x

Thank you! I've been real slack lately, I keep meaning to update the blog but I've been working for what seems like my entire life! Every time I think I've got a few hours spare I get another email... nevermindddd. :eek:

I've been sticking to the diet okay but the amount of exercise I've done this week is zero. I'm pretty sure I'm about to come on the mother of all star weeks too, which will be heaps of fun. I've also just found out my maid of honour is having a baby! Which I'm super happy about for her, she'll make an amazing mummy! I'm also a little bit sad that she won't get to be at the wedding. We're getting married in Scotland and she'll either be crayzay pregnant or having a teeny tiny person at the time! I'm mostly happy though so it's all good!

I'm going to try and really push the diet tomorrow before Wednesday weigh in. I'm not expecting to lose much after last weeks shocker but I'm okay with that! Just gotta stick at it.

Hope you're both having a lovely week and congrats on your weight losses so far! :) x

You're welcome! :) I like most exercise really, it's just a case of finding the time to do it. I love swimming and anything that involves dancing... also I quite like using weights and walking! I'm going to try and go swimming a few times this week or at least go for a hefty walk at the weekend. Once I'm working a bit less I'm going to join a gym! I noticed you've been going to zumba, I went a few times last year and it is SO much fun! Might try and see if there are any available near me!

I weighed in this morning and lost -2lbs this week. I'm alright with that considering my exercise intake but I'm desperately hoping to lose a bit more next week! I've done a super healthy food shop and I feel super motivated. x

Well done, 2 lb is great!

Yep went to Zumba last week and am going again tonight. I really loved it! Going on my own which is a shame as it would begin to go with someone.

I wan to go swimming more but I'm busy during the days and usually go away at the weekend or have someone come to stay. Which means I would have to walk half an hour there and back through a scary dark park!

Thank you! Sorry it's taken me a million years to reply! The last two weeks have been insane.

Congrats on getting married last year :) Not long until your first anniversary! I'm getting married on 20th August, less than 7 months away! It's going scarily fast. We booked our honeymoon this morning, I'm so excited. I've not left the country since 2007 so it'll be even more amazing. :D

My diet has been really terrible for the last few weeks. I had one week at work that was just mental, 20 hour days and zero time to cook so I tried my best to just eat healthyish and it wasn't too bad. Didn't put on any weight! Then I got struck with the stupid and horrible Norovirus, so I was off work for a bit but I was so ill I couldn't focus on anything properly. Once I started getting better all I was eating was crap really! The boy has been really ill too so he couldn't really do anything for me and until my cat learns to cook, she's not much help.

I've ordered a really healthy food shop to come in tomorrow though. LOTS of slimming world goodies and I've joined slimming world online to help me keep track of things better and really motivate me. Definitely feel back in the zone now! I'm switching weigh ins to Sunday so hopefully the scales won't be too mean to me in the morning, but if they are then it's my own fault and I'll just carry on as I was before. Booking the honeymoon has made me EXTRA keen to shift the pounds, I don't want to look like a beached whale :( which I currently do so onwards and downwards!

Hope you're all doing much better than I am! :) x

Thank you! Sorry it's taken me a million years to reply! The last two weeks have been insane.

Congrats on getting married last year :) Not long until your first anniversary! I'm getting married on 20th August, less than 7 months away! It's going scarily fast. We booked our honeymoon this morning, I'm so excited. I've not left the country since 2007 so it'll be even more amazing. :D

My diet has been really terrible for the last few weeks. I had one week at work that was just mental, 20 hour days and zero time to cook so I tried my best to just eat healthyish and it wasn't too bad. Didn't put on any weight! Then I got struck with the stupid and horrible Norovirus, so I was off work for a bit but I was so ill I couldn't focus on anything properly. Once I started getting better all I was eating was crap really! The boy has been really ill too so he couldn't really do anything for me and until my cat learns to cook, she's not much help.

I've ordered a really healthy food shop to come in tomorrow though. LOTS of slimming world goodies and I've joined slimming world online to help me keep track of things better and really motivate me. Definitely feel back in the zone now! I'm switching weigh ins to Sunday so hopefully the scales won't be too mean to me in the morning, but if they are then it's my own fault and I'll just carry on as I was before. Booking the honeymoon has made me EXTRA keen to shift the pounds, I don't want to look like a beached whale :( which I currently do so onwards and downwards!

Hope you're all doing much better than I am! :) x
Ooo how exciting? Where and when are you going? We were planning a weekend to London for anniversary but not been very well, so I'm not really upto it, plus 7 weeks of not working( no sick pay) means no money to justify weekend away.
So sorry to hear you've been sick and those 20 hr days sound like a killer! What is that you do?

Dont worry about diet, good luck for your weigh in tonight, but dw you got your shop coming and you'll be back on plan in no time. Everytime you feel a bit weak just think of your gorgeous bikini body your going to have and all the bikinis you'll be able to pick for your honeymoon :) xx

Aw that's a shame about your anniversary! You should celebrate the 18 month mark with a trip to London instead! You might be close to target then too, so lots of new wardrobe shopping will be in order! I hope you feel better soon also, 7 weeks of it must be exhausting :(

We're off to Mexico in September for 11 nights. It's my mothers wedding present for us, we've never been on holiday together so I really can't wait. I'm really pale though, hopefully I won't get too burnt! :eek:

I'm a graphic designer, it's not bad most of the time but we've had a lot of new website launches recently and I've been taking on extra freelance work to try and get the money together for the wedding. It should quieten down a bit now though, I'll have a bit more time to focus on the diet. What do you do?

Todays foodage plan:

Extra easy
3 sweet onion ryvitta and 75g Philadelphia light (HEXa and HEXb)
Szechuan chicken with lots of peppers, carrots, onions and bamboo shoots, seaweed and plain rice (4 syns)
Handful of grapes and raspberries

Total syns: 4

Will update later if I eat anything else! x

Omg we got married in Mexico!!! It was incredible, the best thing in my life, you'll have an amazing time! What an incredible present! Where abouts are you going?
Feeling a lot better thanks, drs seemed to have figured out what's wrong, so we've changed my medication and I'm finally in the mend. Yippee!
My gosh, I am sooo excited for you getting married and honeymooning :) I like your 18 month thing, that would be nice.

Because we went in feb, I had a few sunbed sessions before we went from like October, about once a week for 5 mins then increased to about 8 ( I'm seriously pale too). It helped me not get burnt. We got married a week in, so couldn't bare being burnt for the photos! Lol. But going in September, you might have a bit if colour from summer anyway. Xxx

Thanks! Omg, that sounds amazing! We desperately wanted to get married abroad with just our close family but some of our family couldn't afford it, so now we've chosen a little place in Scotland called The Lodge on Loch Goil. It's far away enough to not invite everyone under the sun but close enough for our very close family and friends to be able to make it! Where about did you get married? We're going to Riviera Maya and staying at the Catalonia Royal Tulum. Any recommendations on things to do over the would be really helpful as neither of us are very well traveled!

I'm hoping to sunbath as much as possible over the summer, although if it's not that sunny this year I'll definitely be using sunbeds!

Glad you're feeling better :) Hopefully now they've figured it out you'll be on your way to a speedier recovery! x

We went to the riviera maya too! Different hotel, we were in grand palladium. We did a bar crawl trip that finished at coco bongos! One if the best experiences if my life, we did it again the next week. :) Chris went and did a visit to a Mayan ruin, something that he climbed but that closed for climbing not long after we went, the ruins look awesome tho! I'd like to do one of the boat exploring trips with scuba or something next time.
One of the best thing we did was went for a couples massage, laid in beds next to each other, and its so relaxing, was lovely.
We went to a little meeting the first day where they explained about trips, things like insect spray ( buy local, the stuff we get here is pretty useless there, but your rep can normally sort you out if your getting bitten). We went out on local transport just to the next village one day and you just squeeze into mini busses, and I mean squeeze, we got a taxi back. Lol, but all part of a great experience.
The hotel is so good I'd go back again, all inclusive out there is incredible.
Oh and I'd email the hotel before you go out, let them know its your honeymoon, we got a free upgrade to a special suite, would have probably cost us thousands more.
They use US Dollars out there too, we had some hanging around and used them out there too, found it useful to have two currencies, we got good with the exchange rate and so we'd work out which currency was cheaper and pay with that.
Hope that's helped a little :)
xx

That's helped a lot and made me even more excited! We looked at the grand palladium, it looks beautiful! The couples massage sounds amazing too, definitely must be done. We've seen a couple of excursions we want to book with visits to Mayan ruins and what not, Liam loves that kind of stuff and I've got a bit of a fish phobia so it'll be nice to do something that doesn't involve fish lol. Ahhh... so excited!

Todays food plan:

Extra easy day

Soy glazed chicken, satay sauce and salad (4.5 syns)
2 weetabix chocolate muffins (5 syns)
Lamb and potato curry with rice (1 syn)
Kelloggs bar (HEXb)
200mls oatly chocolate milk (HEXa)
Grapes
Digestive biscuit (4 syns)

Total syns: 14.5 eek!

x

Last edited:
Had a sneaky weigh this morning, was better than I thought it'd be! I'm hoping this time next week I'll be back below what I was before.

Todays foodage:

Extra Easy

Kelloggs bar (HEXb)
Lamb biryani (2 syns)
Banana
Kelloggs special K cracker crisps (5 syns)
200mls oatly chocolate milk (HEXa)
Pork medallions, butternut squash mash and vegetables (2 syns for gravy)

Total syns: 9 :eek:

I think I'm going to see how I get on this week having around 10ish syns a day, normally I stick to 5ish but I might find it easier to stick at long term with 10 and if I can still lose weight on it than it's all good. Will found out next week! x

Back