32 weeks of 100% - The scribblings of a wishful thinker.

Thanks! I guess the theme is kind of pale pinks, gold and ivory. :)

It was worth it, we saw Cloud Atlas too which was really good. Malteser popcorn sounds amazing! I used to do something similar with chocolate buttons. Chocolate and popcorn is definitely a good combo!

12.6 isn't far off! Plus it'll be after you've lost two stone, which is a huge achievement! Tattoos are really good motivation too. Have you thought about what you might get?

I'm sure because of my height that even when I reach my target I'll be classed as overweight lol, nevermind. I weighed myself this morning and I've lost another 1lb this week. I'm not really suprised after the weekend but it is a bit frustrating. I really need to be losing 2lb a week! I'm going to go full force with the green tea and goodness this week. If I only lose 1lb next week I shall be reverting back to SW! x

12.6 isn't too far but still feels like a while. I really really loved the hunger games books. Have you read them? I would like a mocking Jay across my ribs and maybe a quote, but all the pics of the mocking jays don't look that nice so I might have someone look at the pics and design me something.
Have u thought what you want. The lowest I can remember ever really being was 11.4 and if I look at pictures I look skinny but at the time I still felt like I needed to lose, and I'd still be overweight category at 11.4, crazy how is that.
I had a little sweetie bar at my wedding, it went down a treat, everybody loved it, I'd definitely recommend that. Ill see if I can find a pic to show you xx

I love the hunger games! I've only read the first book and watched the movie, I'm waiting until the next movie comes out to read the second book. I think it's amazing though, I bet a mocking jay tattoo would look awesome! I have a hummingbird tattoo on my chest, will try and find a picture at some point. :) There's quite a few that I want! At the moment, I'm thinking of getting some flowers around my hummingbird maybe going down by arm a little bit. Maybe in this kind of style:

69f0bdd3f17bd6a0d92d16e5ed6b7611.jpg

We really want to have a sweet table at our wedding reception! I love the idea of them. At the actual wedding, we're not really having a proper wedding cake but instead having a cake table with various cupcakes and normal cakes that me and my mum are making the day before. I can't waitttt. I dread to think about how many syns will in them lol.

I'm having a pretty rubbish week this week (work related) so I caved into a chinese last night (for shame!) but I also decided that I'm going to revert back to SW. Eating healthily has been awesome but I really need to be losing more than 1lb a week. It's made me realise that's how I should probably be eating when I maintain though, so it's been a good experience.

Today has been extra easy! Foodage:

Apple and grapes
Half a packet of uncle bens savoury rice, tesco cooked chicken and salad (2.5 syns)
About 6 gallons of pepsi max
Pasta quorn bolognese (full of mushrooms and spinach!) with cheese (HEXa)
Turkish delight muller light
Kelloggs chewy delight bar (HEXb)

x

Last edited:
Todays food plan:

Wholemeal roll with a tiny bit of butter, ham, 30g avocado and salad (HEXb + 5 syns)
Apple
Mango
Grilled chicken, salad and jacket potato with cheese (1 syn)

Not entirely sure if I want that for dinner yet, I'll adjust it later! x

I read all 3 books within a week last summer after the film came out, I was devastated when I realised I would have to wait so long to see the next film. I think the second book was probably my favourite. You will love them :)

i will def get you pics of you sweet table just need to get onto the mac to get some pictures to you.
How are you feeling being back on plan? X

I can't wait for the second movie, I'm terrible at waiting for things so I might have read a litttle bit about what happens! :eek: Pictures of the sweet table would be amazing, thanks!

My mum called me earlier because she has noticed that the hotel we're supposed to be staying at in Mexico has had quite a lot of negative reviews on Tripadvisor lately, so we've decided we're going to try and find another hotel. I think we're going to go for the Azul Fives hotel by Karisma, not entirely sure yet though. Liam's still working so I'll show him the choices when he finishes his meeting. We're looking at the Grand Palladium and Grand Princess something too! How would you rate the Palladium? :)

I'm really enjoying being back on plan, in a weird sort of way. It's just nice knowing what I can and can't have. We're going to Liam's mums for the weekend though and I know we're going out for dinner, I'll just have to try and be extra good!

Today ended up being a little higher in syns that I'd like but I guess that's what they're there for! I ended up having:

Wholemeal roll with butter, ham, avocado and salad (HEXb + 5 syns)
Lots and lots of mango
A few slices of ham
Creamy chicken curry with pilau rice and green beans (3 syns)
Options hot chocolate with milk (HEXa + 2 syns)

Total syns: 10

Bit of future planning here. Tomorrows menu should look something like this:

All bran choc crunch with milk and raspberries (HEXa + HEXb)
Fritatta with egg, potatoes, peppers, onions, spinach and ham
Banana
Smash chicken nuggets, beans and fried new potatoes - no superfree here but will have an apple before hand and leave a third of the plate empty!

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance apparently! lol x

Quick update on todays foods:

All bran choc crunch with milk and berries (HEX)
Fritatta
Smash chicken nuggets, beans and potatoes
Light cadburys choc mousse (3.5 syns) with more berries!

Total syns: 3 :cool:

I really, reaaally like the all bran chocolate crunch! I'm normally really fussy with cereal and won't touch anything with the word bran in, but I loved them! Shall be stocking up on those in the near future!

Also, found an old picture of my bird tattoo! :)

inked.jpg

x

Last edited:
Feeling positive about SW still, I weighed myself this morning and it showed 13st3lbs - Very happy with that given that I've only been doing it a few days and ate like a monster on Monday night!

I've been exercising a lot also. I've created some 30 minute playlists on Spotify, one pumped up one for cardio and one chilled out one for stretching and strength training. I think it's really helping. It's really fun as well! I basically dance around like a mad woman for 30 minutes, although I'm trying to incorporate a load of banghra dance moves as they're really fun and high energy. I did you some youtube vid tutorials, Liam said I looked ridiculous but if it gets the heart going tis all good. :rolleyes:

I'm off to London tonight until Sunday! We're going for a meal at some point but I'll try to avoid the bad stuff and focus on the good stuff. Really don't want to undo all my hard work anymore.

Todays food:

All bran chocolate crunch with milk and berries (HEX)
Packet pasta with chicken and veg
Look what we found tees valley beef casserole (1.5 syns)

This isn't 100%, I don't know if Liam's mum will make us something this evening when we get there but I'm going to take the casserole just incase! Hope you all have a lovely lovely weekend x

Hello lovely! Yeah it was really good thanks, ate like it was going out of fashion though. You get 30g as a HEXb, definitely worth it imo. It doesn't look like very much when you weigh it out but it's very filling! x

Eek, been a bit traitourous and joined Weight Watchers lol. Drastic times though! Only 23 weeks til the wedding now and my mum has been losing loads on WW so I thought I'd sign up. Has been going well so far though, either way I just need to stick to whatever it is I'm doing now for the long haul. Does the coconut milk taste coconuty? I used to looove the Oatly chocolate milk! x

Hey lovely! Uh it's kind of gone from one disaster to another lol. I did really well my first week but I was still not really losing fast enough, so I've dived in the deep end and signed up to the Cambridge Diet. I had my first meeting last night and I started this morning. It's a bit drastic but I've only got 5 months until the wedding now and I really need to start shifting some serious poundage.

How are you getting on? You've done so well so far! x

Hi Emma! I'm actually doing better than I thought, although the first 3 days were much easier than the last couple lol. It's probably the easiest and hardest diet I've ever done. I'm not hungry at all but I do miss the social aspect of food. I'm planning on getting to about 11 stone and then moving back to either WW or SW and joining a gym. Hopefully I'll get there in about another 5 weeks! We're moving in with my Mum at the weekend and she's going to be cooking for Liam for a while so that should make it easier. :) Had a sneaky weigh this morning and I think I've lost about 12lbs so far in the last 6 days, it is extreme but it does get results! Counting down the lbs til I can eat again though!

I've been reading your weight loss diary daily, definitely keeps me motivated to get back onto a healthy diet. You're doing so well and that kebab sounds delish! Are you still enjoying the plan? Hope you had a nice weekend x

Thanks. I've got my first official weigh in tomorrow night so it'll be interesting to see how I do! He's been really good actually, he bought a load of microwave meals so that I don't have to cook very often. I put things in the oven for him every now and again but it's no hardship! x

Back