32 weeks of 100% - The scribblings of a wishful thinker.

Thanks, getting a bit nervous now actually! It is amazing how support Liam's been. I found loads of chocolate wrappers in his car the other day where he's been hiding eating naughty stuff so I don't have to watch lol. That's true love right there! I'm reeeally hoping to lose 12lbs tonight but I know that's quite excessive, would be happy with anything over 7lbs. Getting weighed at 6pm so will let you know how it goes :) Just noticed you're at the 13st mark - only 1lb til you're down a number! Exciting!!! xxx

Hm, it went quite well! Lost 9lbs and 2.5 inches from around my waist but I had a bit of an emotional melt down yesterday and I realised I couldn't keep CD up whilst trying to maintain my energy levels and a reasonable state of mind! I've decided to spend the next week seeing how I get on just generally eating healthy and low carb and exercising lots. I feel like such a mess at the moment, all I want to do is lose weight lol. Blahhhh. I'm going to go swimming later, it always puts me in a good mood! Hope you're doing well xxx

Oh Hun that sucks!! :-( sorry that your having such a tough time! But 9lb is a great loss! Hun, you should be pleased with that, even if it was a really tough week, that's another 9lb off, that could have taken a month with SW. Have you heard of the Dukan diet Hun? I did after I finished uni, and lost 1 stone in about 3 weeks I think. It's the diet Kate Middleton and her mum did for the wedding.
It is quite hard if you come off it to go back on, but the longer your on it the easier it gets. From what I can remember to start with all you pretty much eat is lean meat/fish/ eggs and non fat dairy, so you can have certain yoghurts and quark. You can eat things like pickled onions as a garnish.
after a few days, you can eat salad and veg every second day. It keeps you going as you see it coming off, they recommend you weigh at least once a day the first few days, cos it drops off so quick.
But I think that could be worth a shot for you Hun x

Hope you're ok! What have you decided on doing? xx

hi hun,
hope your ok..... let us know what ur plan is now and how its going? hope your not starving bless u!
here are some pics of my sweet table, as promised :)
it went down so so well, it didnt stay pristine for long trust me! all the adults went made for it! :)
xxx

Attachments

• Wedding (104).jpg
    Wedding (104).jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Wedding (105).jpg
    Wedding (105).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • Wedding (107).jpg
    Wedding (107).jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 39
Hello lovelies! Sorry I haven't been on for ages, after the move I still haven't found anywhere to set my PC up! Going to set it up in the morning though which should be good. Stoled Liam's mac for the night though! Woohoo!

Your sweetie table looks AMAZING emma! I love the little stripy bags! Given me lots of ideas, we've booked the reception party back in Bournemouth now so we're definitely going to have a sweetie buffet. :D

Since I've been living at my mum's I've been back on Weight Watchers. I've not been going to the classes though, just doing it at home. I've got down to about 12st6lbs, but I want to try and lose another 2 stone in the next 3 months. I'll be happy if I can get into the 10s! I'm starting to fit into a lot of size 14 stuff now too, which is crazy awesome. I hadn't really noticed how much I've lost in total but I just compared these pics and I can finally see a proper difference!

gross.jpggrosser.jpggrossest.jpg <berfore looking YUCKKKK
now.jpg<after! still pretty chub but hopefully after the next 2 stone mi won't be quite so bad :)

Hope you're both doing really well! xxx

Hi Hun, nice to hear from you! And glad your still on your path to skinniness! It's obviously working for you cos the change is absolutely amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself!
Plus being at your mums, I'm guessing its much easier to eat with her.
Bet your getting super excited about the wedding. I had so many little ideas for us, but we had to change the venue for our party last minute and we didn't get to do some of them.

The bags are quite cheap from amazon, they do them in different colours too, my sis had pink for her wedding. Wish I'd had more now. Lol. Are you in the middle of planning it all now? Xxx

Thanks Emma! It's my birthday in about 4 weeks so I'm trying really hard to get into the 11's by then! It's definitely easier with sharing the cooking at my mums, only problem is that I've become addicted to Nandos lol. Need to sort it out! I do really miss SW but because my mum is doing WW it's hard for us to do separate things. I am finding it okay though. :)

I think we're going to get some pink sweet bags, I absolutely love them! The lady who is doing our flowers is also doing all the decorating and we've hired some vintagey bits and pieces from her. We've got 5 wooden cake stands which we're going to fill with various cupcakes and treats and then some vintage style china plates for people to help themselves. Yum! We're pretty much sorted with most of the planning now, just got all the little bits and pieces to get finished. Can't believe it's only 95 days to go now, absolute madness. I'm also super excited about going on holiday! I've not been abroad in almost 7 years so it's lonnggg overdue.

Hope you're doing okay! :) xxx

Glad to hear you're doing well! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back