I'm such a wimp, I caved and ate exactly the same thing as yesterday. Too many carbs scared me haha!
So today looks like

Breakfast
pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
Toast (HEB), egg and 2 syns of ketchup. Apple.

Dinner
2 egg omelette-HEA of cheese, mushroom, onion, pepper and sweetcorn.

Already feel sick at the idea of tomorrow!

Last edited:
I lost a pound this morning. I'm very glad I lost but if I'm honest I would've liked a pound and a half as I felt I REALLY tried hard this week. Still happy...just would've been happier :p
Slightly worried about today as we're having the grandparents round for dinner. I never have roast dinner, ever, apart from Christmas and Easter so it's freaking me out a little, especially as I won't be weighing my stuffing or gravy but in saying that I don't imagine I'll have enough of either to take me over my syns for today.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller.

Lunch/Dinner
Turkey, stuffing, carrots, parsnip, cauliflower, peas, 2, SW roasties and gravy. 15syns.

If I feel like a snack later this evening I'll use my HeX's

Well done girlie! 1 pound at ur tiny size is loads :) iv stuck to the diet and gained 1 pound since thurs going to go bk to red days. Have a nice day wiv ur grandparents xxx

Enjoy the day with your grandparents & try not to stress too much about the stuffing etc, just have an educated guess at the syns & as long as it's within 15 you'll be fine.

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Great loss so near to target Jenna x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right I have definitely been bad today. Ugh. So annoyed with myself but I know that I need to let it go and get on with the week. I'm hoping if I'm good enough I can get a maintain next weekend. Will definitely be super low syn days. 5 at the highest but will have a couple of no syn days too. I won't let one bad day knock me off track when I've been good for ages.

Ok so the scales were back down to the same as weigh in today but I imagine that's something to do with missing breakfast yesterday and I am prepared to see them up again in the morning but it gives me hope of a maintain.

EE
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple and banana. Topped with muller light.

Lunch
Pineapple topped with muller light.

Snack
2 Hi fi bars ( HEB)
Apple

Dinner
Omelette (2 eggs), pepper, mushroom, onion and sweetcorn. Small can of baked beans. (HEA cheese)

Last edited:
Looking at your food for today Jenna, why are you having it as an EE day, cos it looks like a green to me, so your missing out on 2 Hex's!

Hi lovely! Is it WI today? About to nip off to buy the ingredients for some low syn coleslaw with my lunch. I'm trying to get back into EE days because I think I get complacent with my superfree if I'm on Red/Green (plus I get a bit addicted to Alpen Lights!) so I get what you mean about it limiting you more. How's today going?

Back