33lbs down, 19lbs to go!

well done it feels great to be well on the way for summer!! you look great!!:D

Thanks guys :) It's so motivating!

Wow Charlie you look fab. You were about the same weight as me at the start of your sw journey i find it amazing that eating the sw way can change you so much!!! I so need to see that sw works and hopefully be at the weight i want to be in the future.

Hi JosieJo! Slimming World has really worked for me as you can see! Not only has it changed the way I eat, but it has changed the way I think about food too, which I think is critical for maintaining when I hit goal weight. Too many diets seem to concentrate on the losing part, and don't teach people enough about how to make changes permanently so that the weight doesn't creep back on.

If you need any tips or advice about SW, just let me know :)

Charlie x x

Thanks guys ;) I would recommend making a before and during pic if you ever lose motivation, I really spurred me on! X

Wow hun well done thats an amazing weigh loss so far

xxx

Update! Now lost over 4 stone in total, I've attached my newest before and during photos! I've lost another 7lbs since the end photo.

Attachments

• image-3514542545.jpg
    image-3514542545.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 157
OMG.....I wouldnt have recognised you Charlie, you look absolutely stunning & really really well done, you must be so proud of yourself x

Thanks Kim, it's so strange looking back at the old photos! Even my OH doesn't recognise me in them :p

Back